ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello, I'm MVT3.

by MVT3 - 02-11-2016 - 02:40 AM
My Short Introduction
Hi guys; I'm new here to DemonForums. I came here because I have been told by friends that it's a pretty cool community with a plethora of people, some who are as insane as me, some who aren't so insane. Ass-hats wouldn't tell me their usernames because they thought I'd constantly badger them or embarrass them, but whatever, I'll find them. I'm going to mainly be browsing around and just kind of stalk random threads, you will mostly find me at the Lounge. I hope to be able to get to know you guys and become decent friends/acquaintances.  Angel

Who am I
I am MVT3, a fun and loving, friendly and kind, teenage guy. I like to write, play games, stalk girls, and much more a teenager would do. I love music and I love things involving writing, whether it be poems, stories, whatever; if it's written I'll like it (as long as it isn't school work or home work). I am a kid that likes to sit out under the stars and sleep though; it is really calming to me whenever I'm in one of my moods and I can usually get internet from my roof so it's all good. I'm someone who lends a listening ear for people who want to talk about their problems and who need a few words to help things, I'm there for ya. I may be young and I may not exactly be the most stable person there is; but I'm loyal to my friends and will never abandon you, no matter what you say or do, or have said or done.  ;)

Things that you shouldn't say to me
You shouldn't really screw around with me when it comes to:
  • My Friends - I'm very loyal and Defensive
  • Depression - I have it as well as people I care about.
  • Being Racist - I hate racist peoples. 
Also, I don't really like people who are:
  • Ignorant
  • Annoying
  • Dumb
Closing Statements
Thank you for giving my introduction a view  :rly: . It really means a lot to me. I hope to be able to become friends with the majority of you. 
:noh:
Welcome to DF @MVT3, Enjoy your stay!
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(02-11-2016 - 02:45 AM)Graphics Wrote: Welcome to DF @MVT3, Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for welcoming me, Graphics, I hope that I'll enjoy my stay here also.
Have a nice day~
Welcome to DF @MVT3

Nice introduction. Hope to see you active around the forum.
(02-11-2016 - 02:47 AM)MVT3 Wrote:
(02-11-2016 - 02:45 AM)Graphics Wrote: Welcome to DF @MVT3, Enjoy your stay!

Thank you for welcoming me, Graphics, I hope that I'll enjoy my stay here also.
Have a nice day~
Have a nice day as well. @MVT3
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(02-11-2016 - 02:48 AM)Nova Wrote: Welcome to DF @MVT3

Nice introduction. Hope to see you active around the forum.

Thank you for the welcome, @Nova, and yes, I will be active around the forum or I'll try to.
Welcome to DemonForums, @MVT3. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to inform me, and I'll do my best to assist you in any way possible.
(02-11-2016 - 02:52 AM)Alex Wrote: Welcome to DemonForums, @MVT3. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to inform me, and I'll do my best to assist you in any way possible.

Thank you, @alex, and yes, if I need help, I'll be sure to hook you up.
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you active.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(02-11-2016 - 11:07 AM)nil Wrote: Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you active.

Thank you xnil, and I'll try my best to be active around here.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)