ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello!

by shadyslim - 11-12-2016 - 09:56 PM
I'm not exactly new, I joined a few weeks ago but can't get into my original account (reset the password, didn't save the new one). 

If any mod sees this and wants to help me get back into my account I'd appreciate it! If not, I'll just keep rocking this account.
Hope you get your old account back. Welcome!
Welcome again

Set up a good password  :troll:
Hope you get your old account back, glad you made a new account!
Hope you get your old account c: Welcome to the forums~ Feel free to PM Nova about it and he should be able to assist you.

(Multiple accounts aren't allowed but if you explain to him in PM it should be okay.)
@3 is my slut
(11-12-2016 - 09:56 PM)shadyslim Wrote: I'm not exactly new, I joined a few weeks ago but can't get into my original account (reset the password, didn't save the new one). 

If any mod sees this and wants to help me get back into my account I'd appreciate it! If not, I'll just keep rocking this account.

Welcome back man. Sorry to hear about your account, you should contact an Admin, @Nova or @Axe will help you. ^^
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
New or not it is nice to see you join the community of demon!
ey guys habb0n here, meh what can i say...
I like books, movies and tv-series...
I actually can code something in python or c++....
That's me Tongue
(11-12-2016 - 09:56 PM)shadyslim Wrote: I'm not exactly new, I joined a few weeks ago but can't get into my original account (reset the password, didn't save the new one). 

I've did some researching on your previous account and I see that it's obviously yours. Please respond to my PM saying that you've successfully acquired your original account and have changed the password so I can remove your second account.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)