ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello

by Sea - 10-15-2016 - 05:54 PM
Well, thanks for making your way to this thread. 

Hey everyone. I'm Crunk, but you can call me Mike, Crunk, or whatever tickles your fancy.

My good friend Red told me about this site, so I had to come by and check it out.

Anyways, I've been within the gaming forum community for many many years and have been a gamer since I could walk. Currently I have been doing a lot of PC gaming and playing League of Legends mainly. In fact, I run a charity live-stream over on Twitch. (If you'd like more info on that, here's a link to the thread I made about it. However, I've been apart of the console community a great deal and work as a programmer. I've been investing a little time into the PS4 kernels and haven't made much progress than what we have now, hopefully some of the work I have been doing will be good for BigBoss or kR, but other than that I do basic modding work (No I won't give you an unlock all on Call of Duty, I don't mod games unless its a single player game I've been bored with). 

So if you ever have any questions you'd like to ask me or need help with anything, I'll do my best to help you. You can reach me via PM here, or any of my contact cards in my signature below, just make sure you tell me who you are and what you need in the messages so I don't write you off as a spambot or someone trying to RAT me lol

Hope to see you all on the forums and maybe even at my streams.
~Crunk
(10-15-2016 - 05:54 PM)Crunk Wrote: Well, thanks for making your way to this thread. 

Hey everyone. I'm Crunk, but you can call me Mike, Crunk, or whatever tickles your fancy.

My good friend Red told me about this site, so I had to come by and check it out.

Anyways, I've been within the gaming forum community for many many years and have been a gamer since I could walk. Currently I have been doing a lot of PC gaming and playing League of Legends mainly. In fact, I run a charity live-stream over on Twitch. (If you'd like more info on that, here's a link to the thread I made about it. However, I've been apart of the console community a great deal and work as a programmer. I've been investing a little time into the PS4 kernels and haven't made much progress than what we have now, hopefully some of the work I have been doing will be good for BigBoss or kR, but other than that I do basic modding work (No I won't give you an unlock all on Call of Duty, I don't mod games unless its a single player game I've been bored with). 

So if you ever have any questions you'd like to ask me or need help with anything, I'll do my best to help you. You can reach me via PM here, or any of my contact cards in my signature below, just make sure you tell me who you are and what you need in the messages so I don't write you off as a spambot or someone trying to RAT me lol

Hope to see you all on the forums and maybe even at my streams.
~Crunk

Hello @Crunk ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Hiya Buddy, you welcome to DF, stay active and follow rules
Keep on visiting and ask if you need any help from the Admin, Moderators etc OK
YOU WELCOME
Welcome aboard the forums, Crunk! Stay active and I have some information below that might serve useful.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of our Staff Team. For account issues, make sure to contact myself or another Administrator. Please be sure to follow the rules, which will be below and post relevantly. If you're interested in a colored name, Exclusive Programs, and a lot more; be sure to purchase yourself an Upgrade, which will also be below. 

Helpful Links

Axe/Chris
Administrator/Community Manager

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)