ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello!

by dotCRW001xx - 12-04-2019 - 06:13 PM
Hello guys! I am DotCreww and I am around since old times. I used to be vendor on AB and now I am looking for a new place where I can offer my services.
I will explain you what i can offer:

OpSec – everything regarding it, setting up secure host OS with virtualization software running, using whonix as gateway VM for windows VM to eliminate DNS leaks and being secure behind Tor proxy.
Encryption – creation of secure, encrypted hidden partitions and containers. Explaining everything about VPNs and Tor and use of it case of creation of your set up for carding / whatever you are planning to do. Step by step, setting up everything with you (teamviewer is an option).

Carding set up – everything about spoofing card holder user agent, IP location, right usage of socks5, sharing resources to socks sale pages with build-in blacklist checker validity, explaining everything regarding successful set up for carding.

Bank Drops – creation from fullz id + ssn the full, working bank accounts – obtaining all necessary documents step by step, like background checks, credit reports, vehicle reports and more. Starting and running checking accounts in most known banks like huntigton, TD etc. You will learn how to open limitless bank accounts, how to age them, run them and I will teach you how to attach them to coinspots.

Ecommerce – using stripe .api to open your own webshops on hosting with domain, sending traffic there, making it look legit, using right prepaids for legit transactions, all the details to make your webshop work and bring you money. Forget about payment gateways like shopify, I will teach you right way.

Physical Carding – everything regarding encoders, dumps101s/202 etc.

I’m also able to point you to right direction for free, if you need any kind of advice or you are in doubt – you can hit me up and I’ll try my best to help you out. If you liked my service, please review my service in this thread. I’m not sure if i’m allowed to leave my contact here, but:
jabber:
[email protected]
DotCreww@creep.im
You can also contact me on PM here.
Cheers!

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)