ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hello!

by Max - 12-26-2015 - 04:44 AM
Hello!

I'm Wax and i'm 25 years old. I'm an advance level of premium accounts cracker. I joined this forum via forumkorner. I personally like the design and the graphics. It looks classy and attractive. I will try my best to be active, HQ and friendly with other users. This forum seems promising to me. :)

Regards,
Wax
Welcome to the forum Wax, glad to see you came from FK! I hope to see you active around here:yus:
hey wax welcome to demonforums man hope you have a good time with us on DemonForums! if you need something you can always hit me up in pms!
Welcome to the site bro, hope to see you around. :)
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
welcome to the forums fam pm for questions and i will answer them to the best of my ability
Welcome to DemonForums wax

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]
Welcome to the community, If you encounter any problems or have any questions feel free to PM me.
Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around!
Welcome Wax or Max, enjoy your time on Demon Forum and I'm proud you came here from the forum you was at!
Stay active, post high quality post and threads & read the rules!

Also congrats on purchasing diamond ! Diamond has so many features of the list that is only accessible to Diamond users ! Enjoy your time.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
Welcome to the site, and I thank you again for the upgrade, previously thanked you on your milestone thread.

Do stay and enjoy your time here, remaining HQ with all your posts, which from what I am seeing I don't doubt one bit.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)