ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Heard of Brawlhalla? (free game)

by Sasuke - 07-22-2018 - 09:09 AM
Have you heard of Brawlhalla? It's like Smash Bros, but it adds its own things. It's 3:06 AM where I live and I'm too tired to get a video, so just search it up. (or try it out because it's free) 

I've been playing it on and off for the past 2 years, and it's pretty fun.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(07-30-2018 - 05:32 AM)orangeyy Wrote: Practice building i guess, im not that into it but when i tried playing it, its quite easy to get kills however later on you need to get good at building.

Wrong thread my guy lmao this is about Brawlhalla
I've seen it on steam but never really tried it. How is the learning curve and balance and how is the anticheat?
(07-30-2018 - 11:30 PM)ILYEB Wrote: I've seen it on steam but never really tried it. How is the learning curve and balance and how is the anticheat?

Balance seems to be pretty good. I'm not sure about the anti-cheat, it must be good because I haven't seen any cheaters. As for the learning curve, its pretty easy to get into. All that you really have to do is get comfortable with characters and practice playing with them.
(07-30-2018 - 07:02 PM)Sasuke Wrote:
(07-30-2018 - 05:32 AM)orangeyy Wrote: Practice building i guess, im not that into it but when i tried playing it, its quite easy to get kills however later on you need to get good at building.

Wrong thread my guy lmao this is about Brawlhalla

Lol

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)