ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Headspace: Meditation & Mindfulness v3.1.1 Apk[Subscribed] Android app

by rock007 - 12-12-2017 - 02:42 PM
Headspace: Meditation & Mindfulness v3.1.1 Apk[Subscribed] Android app

[Image: 2017-12-07_095223.jpg]

Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
viewOver: Get the most out of your day with the Headspace app. We’ll help you perform at your best through the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness.

Get the most out of your day with the Headspace app. We’ll help you perform at your best through the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness.

With the free Basics pack, Headspace teaches you the essentials of living a healthier, happier life. If you enjoy the Basics, then it’s time to subscribe. Once you do, you’ll have access to hundreds of meditations on everything from stress and anxiety to sleep and focus.

There are packs to help you build healthier relationships with the people you love, SOS sessions to help you find a place of calm and relaxation during meltdown moments and even Headspace for Sport packs to keep your mind fit whether you’re shooting hoops, powerlifting or racing for the finish line.

All you need to do is download the app and sign up. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.

WHAT'S NEW

Sitting down to meditate is even simpler in our latest release. With our newest feature, Everyday Headspace, all you need to do is open your app and press play. Andy will take care of the rest.
NEW FEATURES (We're rolling these out in stages so it might take a little time to see them in your app)
- Everyday Headspace
NEW PACKS
- Students: Focus
- Students: Leaving Home
NEW SINGLES
- For the Weekend
- Reset

★ Paid Subscription Features Unlocked ★

This app has no advertisements

Quote:**Please Read me first>> Then Proceed To Download>>

*Please See How to Download Section Which is Given Bellow on Post.

[Image: 287323e98948c76138dcd75d2bdf9589.gif]

Download Headspace: Meditation & Mindfulness v3.1.1 Apk[Subscribed][DDL-UC]       
Code:
https://www.file-upload.com/m2lgd2ncaycp
https://dailyuploads.net/hjwb6uebfmcy
Just copy given Link and pest it into your browsers address bar and hit enter

*Please See How to Download here:
[Image: image.jpg]

I spent Lot of Hours to test and upload,If you Like my Post Dont Go Away After Download!!

[Image: 753f6411376f70ec9f7ef2991efd3a26.png]
*It will help me to Keep the post and Link Updated
thank you for this

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)