ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Have you ever been caught/busted?

by C22 - 12-16-2015 - 05:43 PM
If so, what happened?

Anything goes.

One time i got caught trying to pickpocket someone. Lame i know lol
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
Well in High school I got caught stealing at the local coop if that counts.
(12-16-2015 - 05:48 PM)ℛizlα Wrote: Well in High school I got caught stealing at the local coop if that counts.

Anything goes. Thanks for being honest :) Im gonna update the thread to something i have done :P
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(12-16-2015 - 07:34 PM)Hulk Wrote: I was once caught stealing in Publix.. I had done it many times before stealing much more things but they caught me with a big bag of Doritos. I was then Banned from all Publixs in my neighborhood. xD

Shame hahaha.
Keep the stories rolling in :P.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(12-16-2015 - 07:34 PM)hehe i actuly wo rk at publix lHulk Wrote: I was once caught stealing in Publix.. I had done it many times before stealing much more things but they caught me with a big bag of Doritos. I was then Banned from all Publixs in my neighborhood. xD
I was once caught trynna steal my neighbors xbox :D
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-16-2015 - 09:31 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: I was once caught trynna steal my neighbors xbox :D

Please do explain this further, if you don't mind haha
In my younger years I got caught for hacking into what was then to become the FBI's Cyber Division; the American Cyber Unit or ACU for short. Well I say I got caught, the information was passed their way by someone who was jelous of my skillset.

There should be a few news articles talking about my extradition to foreign soil to face trial and how I couldn't be charged due to the evidence coming from an unstable and artificial source. No evidence was found on my hardrive or machines that were taken during a raid and the case was put on hold.

It has been ongoing for a few years now but they have yet to show any legally sufficient evidence that proves I am guilty of the crime.

[~]!# Official member of Trojan Security

"If you don't like it, try and hack me!"

Private databases for Sale (BTC only), PM for information

Coachella 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
ESEA 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MajorLeagueGaming Forums 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MMO-Champion 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
NextGenUpdate 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
XDA-Developers 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]

Ps3Hax 2017 [PRIVATE]
yeah, stealing a pack of gum.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)