ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hate it or love it?

by Satan - 12-23-2015 - 07:57 AM
I'm curious as to what everyone's opinions are on weed, if you hate it, why do you hate it? If you like smoking herb what makes you continuously smoke it? I, however, have been smoking weed for awhile and I probably won't stop until I actually need to settle down and cutback. If you're totally against it please tell me what makes you hate it so much
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
I smoke it cause it helps keep me keep calm and I find it relaxing especially when trying to get to sleep at night.
(12-23-2015 - 10:10 AM)Finessed Wrote: I smoke it cause it helps keep me keep calm and I find it relaxing especially when trying to get to sleep at night.

Have to agree with you on this one.
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
Never touched it because I am a good catholic boy
Personally, I love weed. I think it should be legal for recreational use everywhere. You never see in the news, someone dies due to an accident with weed. It does more good than it does harm. I usually smoke to be chill, relax, have a good time, or just get in the zone.
Never smoke so I can't say. I don't see why you'd hate it honestly, seems like a chill drug to take.
I love my weed as much as I love nuts in my guts.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

[Image: dzn6AKe.png]
(03-01-2016 - 05:23 AM)KeyBase Wrote: I love my weed as much as I love nuts in my guts.

Nuts in your guts? Weird fetish you have there bud.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)