ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Halp?

by SorrowModding - 01-04-2018 - 06:27 PM
Is there a place I can make these 15 posts without getting yelled at by admins? I need this tool for a controller so i can setup this new RGH i bought till I buy a real controller.
(01-04-2018 - 06:27 PM)SorrowModding Wrote: Is there a place I can make these 15 posts without getting yelled at by admins? I need this tool for a controller so i can setup this new RGH i bought till I buy a real controller.

Yeah sure, you can post everywhere.

But you'll be instantly banned if you spam these posts with LQ bullshit.

Keep it HQ and you'll be good.
^^^^^
(01-04-2018 - 08:14 PM)Meebyte Wrote:
^^^^^

A class example of LQ posting.
(01-04-2018 - 06:27 PM)SorrowModding Wrote: Is there a place I can make these 15 posts without getting yelled at by admins? I need this tool for a controller so i can setup this new RGH i bought till I buy a real controller.

Something I found useful when trying to grind out post completions was answering questions pertaining to things that I had a good knowledge of. Maybe you could try that.
25% off coupon: DemonForums
1111111111111sujdsjsjcmd
what i done was went through and commented on the things i could relat to or had a intrest in
In the same boat here, lol....I'm commenting on the lounge either/or questions, Hopefully putting in just enough to answer the questions, but not too short that it's obvious that I am doing it for that reason. This seems like an awesome forum and I can't wait until I can participate in it once I have more access.
I was wondering the same thing but most of the interesting threads are five years old
dwaawdwdAWD AWDAWD aWD
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)