ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Hackers?

by Dave - 05-12-2016 - 05:53 AM
Any legitimate hackers on DF? I don't mean modders or game hackers, I mean like actual hacking. Might start a hacking UG. PM me.
Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
Hacking as far as what? ( doxing, ddosing, server decryptions, swatting, or blackhat activities?)
As a community we don't fully know if there are but we do have some great brilliant coders on Demon a Forums including our staff team.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(05-12-2016 - 02:51 PM)Axe Wrote: Hacking as far as what? ( doxing, ddosing, server decryptions, swatting, or blackhat activities?)

basically anything, just wondering what's out there.
Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
(05-16-2016 - 03:25 AM)Dave Wrote:
(05-12-2016 - 02:51 PM)Axe Wrote: Hacking as far as what? ( doxing, ddosing, server decryptions, swatting, or blackhat activities?)

basically anything, just wondering what's out there.

i have a m8 who does some of these but he got banned on df for doxing a kid and the kid ran to nova and cried about it...
Hacking? I'll do unless there is a reward :p
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Goodbye, again.
hackers wont brag about what they do and dont wanna tell anyone about it, but most of the ogs on the forums can do as you wish (doxing, ddosing, sql, rooting, finding 0days(not really hacking but hard asf), ect)
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
Lol is this an actual thread? Don't mean to sound like a dick but obviously there are hackers on the forum. Most of us from the beginning of DF are
What kind of hacking are you into starting?
What's your goal with it?
[Image: 24NY3zi.jpg]
I love Mars
I dox people when they do something bad to me, i can ddos people if I want to, used to RAT about a year ago but stopped that.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)