ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Habit

by Satan - 12-21-2015 - 07:44 PM
For those that don't know what is a habit. A habit is a learned behavior that a person repeats so often that he or she begins to do it without even thinking about it. Certain habits can be helpful, like the habit of brushing your teeth before going to bed or buckling your seatbelt when you get into a car. These are habits that a person builds on purpose, to achieve a positive objective. Some people can stop their habit while others take years to stop. Examples of habit will be biting nails, thumb sucking, biting your lip.

Do you have any bad habits? if so what are some of your bad habits?
Are we be born with our bad habits? Or do we acquire them from the environment surrounding us?
Have you been successful in getting rid of your bad habit?
Which bad habit do you think would be the most difficult to get rid of? Why?
if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
Making accounts for different forums... it’s such an addicting thing...
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
Play a lot video games
You need at least 15 posts to unlock hidden content
my habit is playing computer games :)
I have a jabit of smoking every single fay but doesn't mean that I am a chainsmoker lol
biting fingernails
awerawerweoprawerwerwear
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
speeding, i like to go fast
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
I have some bad habits, like biting nails and similar and I believe that we acquire them from the environment and the people surrounding us. I have been successful in getting rid of many bad habits, like playing video games too much and eating outside the standard eating windows. I do think that smoking is a really bad habit to get rid of, I don't smoke but I'm scared of the fact that it is so addictive.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)