ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

HOW CAN I BUY A DOG

by XBLNULL - 02-22-2018 - 07:04 PM
What I found on the internet- http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/pupp...puppy.html

Consider adoption first
Adopting a dog who needs a home is one of the best things you'll ever do. Animal shelters and rescue groups often have scores of great dogs, both mixes and purebreds, just waiting for homes. There are also breed specific rescue groups for every breed of dog, including "designer" or "hybrids" like Labradoodles and Puggles. The Shelter Pet Project can help you find a great dog or puppy in your area!

Find a responsible breeder and visit the premises
Responsible breeders provide a loving and healthy environment for their canine companions, one that they will be proud to show you. You should never buy a puppy without seeing where the dog and its parents were raised and housed with your own eyes, no matter what papers the breeder has. Be aware: AKC and other types of registration papers only tell you who a puppy's parents were, not how their parents were treated.

Don't get a puppy from a pet store
Despite what they may tell you, most pet stores do sell puppy mill puppies. Unless the store is sourcing animals from local animal shelters, helping place homeless pups, you have to be very careful about pet stores' link to puppy mills.

Don't believe promises that puppies are "home raised" or "family raised"
Many puppy millers pose as small family breeders online and in newspaper and magazine ads. The HSUS has often helped local authorities in the rescue of puppy mill dogs. In almost all cases, the puppy mills sold puppies via the Internet using legitimate-looking ads or websites that made it look like the dogs came from somewhere happy and beautiful, claims that couldn't have been farther from the truth.

Avoid the temptation to "rescue" a puppy mill dog by buying them
Unfortunately, that just opens up space for another puppy mill puppy and puts money into the pockets of the puppy mill industry. The money you spend goes right back to the puppy mill operator, ensuring they will continue breeding and treating dogs inhumanely. If you see someone keeping puppies in poor conditions, alert your local animal control authorities instead of buying the animal.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
(03-12-2018 - 05:29 PM)floboses Wrote: don't buy man, adopt one! it's much better

^-- this.

If you need some tips:
10 Things You Need to Know Before Adopting a Shelter Dog

If you live in the US: Search aspca and Adoptapet

but seriously.. why don't you just get a fuckin cat?
You looking for a virtual dog or, a cupboard box shape of a dog?
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
Go to a local animal shelter and adopt one. Most of them are nice ebcause they're happy you helped them.
Adopt a dog or buy it from pet store :) It's that simple
there are alot of ways to buy one, just look a bit on google you should find.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi/impersonating staff
buy one lol maybe adopt one if ur kind xxxx
look at a shelter lmao

Brazzers.com 
     TRM      

Look for local dog shelters. Dogs in shelters will be sent away for the *injection* what sadly puts them to sleep aka death. To what I've heard please get a dog from the shelters. Before you buy a dog, please note the following..

1. You are willing to pick up its poop.

2. You will feed your animal.

3. You will treat it with respect.

4. Don't harm the animal if he *suddenly* poops on you.

5. Take him for walks and local parks.

If you're willing to do that sure go ahead and get a dog.  100emoji
You can join my Discord if you want.  Cool Alien 

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/bTpj562  Wink
so easy, just look on the internet lul
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-Accounting

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)