ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[HIP-HOP] [Dirty] Nate Dogg feat Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre - Lay Low

by Harry Potter - 10-18-2016 - 07:09 PM
:lit: :lit: :lit: :lit:
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
You cannot possibly understand the gravity of this nostalgic situation right now. A very good song.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I wasn't aware Harry Potter enjoyed Snoop Dogg's music.
(10-21-2016 - 05:26 PM)Red Wrote: You cannot possibly understand the gravity of this nostalgic situation right now. A very good song.
even if i only can catch up some of their words/phrases, i still like the whole song package without understanding it completely!

(10-21-2016 - 06:23 PM)Alex Wrote: I wasn't aware Harry Potter enjoyed Snoop Dogg's music.
well i am hip hop in my heart, but i also like house, trance (mostly psychedelic), trap, alternative metal, classic (beethoven, chopin, liszt etc.)
there there you go you learned some things more about Harry Potter! :kappa:
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-21-2016 - 08:46 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-21-2016 - 05:26 PM)Red Wrote: You cannot possibly understand the gravity of this nostalgic situation right now. A very good song.
even if i only can catch up some of their words/phrases, i still like the whole song package without understanding it completely!

Yeah, sometimes it can be difficult to understand some words, still great though.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)