ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

HERE A LITTLE HELPING HAND FOR DETECT SOME HIDDEN MODS & LT hack Users

by marchsofia05 - 04-30-2018 - 06:28 PM
In some model changes (example change player model to... stripper or gay), max_health downs to 175. Then, we can detect some hidden menus looking at max_health and adding 175. Remember, 3228 Death Rider Crack, 343 African or other... More of 328 Max_Health = Possibly modder.

I think is more fast use this way than "get model" because if we are using the max_health detector to find mods, is unnecesary charge the processor with other call.

Same way, some LT users which uses "off the radar" hack (going down their health to 0 with smoke grenades, example), appears with 10-20 health / 328 or other max_health (default 328, default 275... depends of their RP).

We can code a detector if they changes their position very fastly (they uses a hand tool like the hammer to teleport). Example we can use the distance between two coords native with a timer.

This are only three ideas. Probably there are more suitable ways.
if (value)
{
int Model = GET_ENTITY_MODEL(GET_PLAYER_PED(Infosvictim));
bool ModelLegit = false;
if (Model == 1885233650) { MODEL = "Male", ModelLegit = true; }
if (Model == -1667301416) { MODEL = "Female", ModelLegit = true; }
if (ModelLegit == false) { MODEL = "~r~Modded"; }
}
MODEL is an simply char, and you just display this. It simply and work perfectly for get model and display if it's modded. For get cords you can check coords of player, save into Vector3 value and after ~2sec you compare and if difference is ~1000.0f for example, display char "Modder", you can code everything ;)
I can confirm the code is fast, do not  add extra-time of process. Both are fast but your code is better for a more organized code. Thanks.
Oh last post are deleted because of me, sorry.
(04-30-2018 - 11:55 PM)Smoulougde Wrote: if (value)
{
int Model = GET_ENTITY_MODEL(GET_PLAYER_PED(Infosvictim));
bool ModelLegit = false;
if (Model == 1885233650) { MODEL = "Male", ModelLegit = true; }
if (Model == -1667301416) { MODEL = "Female", ModelLegit = true; }
if (ModelLegit == false) { MODEL = "~r~Modded"; }
}
MODEL is an simply char, and you just display this. It simply and work perfectly for get model and display if it's modded. For get cords you can check coords of player, save into Vector3 value and after ~2sec you compare and if difference is ~1000.0f for example, display char "Modder", you can code everything ;)

if i use this it says everyone is modder lol
(04-30-2018 - 06:28 PM)marchsofia05 Wrote: In some model changes (example change player model to... stripper or gay), max_health downs to 175. Then, we can detect some hidden menus looking at max_health and adding 175. Remember, 3228 Death Rider Crack, 343 African or other... More of 328 Max_Health = Possibly modder.

I think is more fast use this way than "get model" because if we are using the max_health detector to find mods, is unnecesary charge the processor with other call.

Same way, some LT users which uses "off the radar" hack (going down their health to 0 with smoke grenades, example), appears with 10-20 health / 328 or other max_health (default 328, default 275... depends of their RP).

We can code a detector if they changes their position very fastly (they uses a hand tool like the hammer to teleport). Example we can use the distance between two coords native with a timer.

This are only three ideas. Probably there are more suitable ways.

stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: spamming
some menu maybe undetected

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)