ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

HELP ON THIS SHIT OFF SET OR THIS SHITT

by EMILG0NZA - 03-23-2020 - 12:57 AM
Ok so im Using ONLY The CAR PATCH as NOP(The Bypass Of The Car);
And Its The Only Thing That i Have I dont Have the hot fix NO Only The Car bypass The Problem its that On My Game It Only Show the half or less of the payers on the game Like

16 Players

I only can see 9 Players So If u can leave me a probaly Thing of what it be the probles please leave here u will help me a lot

And Yes I can see the Players Sometimes i only see A Random bike modificated and i know that its a player HELP ME PLEASE THANKS

I Cant Even Selec a player but in the Normal And Menu Player List It shows Fine but i can get in player Options
Disc = 0xemiil
dekeavlas krak :v
(03-23-2020 - 01:19 AM)BModzMasterTM Wrote: dekeavlas krak :v
Pues de que no se que pedo con esto que hay 16 o mas batos y me da la mitad o menos de jugadores pero no se que es y espero que no sea el offset del Bypass del Vehiculo
Disc = 0xemiil
(03-23-2020 - 01:27 AM)FeetForFree Wrote:
Pues de que no se que pedo con esto que hay 16 o mas batos y me da la mitad o menos de jugadores pero no se que es y espero que no sea el offset del Bypass del Vehiculo
jajajaja nmms abr tu kodigo y tu qlo
(03-23-2020 - 04:41 AM)BModzMasterTM Wrote:
(03-23-2020 - 01:27 AM)FeetForFree Wrote:
jajajaja nmms abr tu kodigo y tu qlo
Por mega?
Disc = 0xemiil

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)