ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

HELP???

by annon919 - 11-24-2016 - 10:26 PM
Does anyone no how i can receive payment online anonymously, iv'e seen something where i have paid someone in the past and they gave me a link to pay an account and sort code but it wasn't his i think it just hid his actual one but still link to his? i hope im making scene lol any help??
Mhm, I'm not completely sure what you mean. Somekind of a payment method with which you can pay without having a history on it? Or just a payment method other than your bank card? Paypal is a payment site alot of people use these days, maybe you meant this?
(11-24-2016 - 10:29 PM)Jade Wrote: Mhm, I'm not completely sure what you mean. Somekind of a payment method with which you can pay without having a history on it? Or just a payment method other than your bank card? Paypal is a payment site alot of people use these days, maybe you meant this?

It's one that Hides you i need, but where people can pay from easy like bank transfer or card etc, basically i brought something from someone before (an account of some kind) and they guy sent me a way to pay he sent me a link when i clicked it there was an account number and a sort code i then paid into it but i think when i paid into it,  it went directly into his bank but it wasn't his real sort code and account number because he had an half an hour time frame its like it generated a new one each time you brought something and he sent you the link ??
Basically he used a virtual credit cards that then he transferred it into his bank account
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
(11-24-2016 - 10:37 PM)annon919 Wrote:
(11-24-2016 - 10:29 PM)Jade Wrote: Mhm, I'm not completely sure what you mean. Somekind of a payment method with which you can pay without having a history on it? Or just a payment method other than your bank card? Paypal is a payment site alot of people use these days, maybe you meant this?

It's one that Hides you i need, but where people can pay from easy like bank transfer or card etc, basically i brought something from someone before (an account of some kind) and they guy sent me a way to pay he sent me a link when i clicked it there was an account number and a sort code i then paid into it but i think when i paid into it,  it went directly into his bank but it wasn't his real sort code and account number because he had an half an hour time frame its like it generated a new one each time you brought something and he sent you the link ??

I'm afraid I don't know that site and can't help you with this. Maybe you got an email from the payment, that also says the site name?
(11-24-2016 - 10:40 PM)Azzid Wrote: Basically he used a virtual credit cards that then he transferred it into his bank account

yeah aha thats it just could not  explain it lol, do you no how this is done
Just search vcc then boom
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
There's many websites you can do this.
Yeah, sounds like it is to do with virtual credit cards. You might find more information on google. Just a hunch.
@3 is my slut

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)