ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Got Diamond Upgrade :)

by Max - 12-26-2015 - 06:22 AM
I joined this forum about 3 hours ago and i upgraded to Diamond because i love this forum so much :)
Thank you for Upgrading and i hope you enjoy the features!:yus:
(12-26-2015 - 06:33 AM)Nova Wrote: Thank you for Upgrading and i hope you enjoy the features!:yus:

Sure, I will do my best :)
enjoy all the new access this site gives you it is a really good investment and if there is any questions you have please feel free to pm me and i will try to fulfill your question to the best of my ability and if i dont have an answer i will address it to a higher authority
(12-26-2015 - 06:22 AM)Wax Wrote: I joined this forum about 3 hours ago and i upgraded to Diamond because i love this forum so much :)

awesome man! now that you have diamond you can go a bunch of things! check out this thread (Here) and you can changed your name color and userbar hue :D  hope to see you around!
welcome Wax to Demonforums hope you have a good time here on the forums and i Hope you enjoy the Diamond Features! :)
Thanks to all for your warm wishes :)
Wow, I love seeing new users join and absolutely love the forum based on the little community we have.

Thank you for upgrading and welcome to the site.
We really appreciate your donation it will go towards improving that site. Thank You!
Thank you for donating and purchasing Diamond - with Diamond you have so many unknown and known features regular members don't have but remember now that your a Diamond member this doesn't mean you can break and not follow rules!
Thanks.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)