ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

God has abandoned us

by Mortal - 01-04-2016 - 11:49 PM
Dear god,

I can feel him catching up to me more and more every day. The devil will not leave me alone, for sins and temptations have ruined me.  As the heroin runs through my veins, I can't help but wonder why you left. Why. Why, God. Please help me.  Please give me the sweet release or death.  They say death is either an afterlife or an eternal dreamless sleep. I want neither.  I want silence.  I want nothing.  I don't want to feel anymore.  God, hold my hand while I die, and I will hold on to you forever.  God.  For the love of god, kill me. God Please. God Please.  I don't want to feel anymore.  We will be together on the other side.  I you do not return the world will fall in to disaster. If knew everything in the universe, yet I could not fall in love. I was forever trapped in an infinite timeline of pain and suffering.
I envy death. Technology is just another thing to distract you from the real joys of life. Technology will kill you. run. run. run. I can no longer sit back and watch my loved ones die, I want to be hidden from this world where nobody can find me. God, throw me in the river so that I can be at peace. Throw me in the river and let me sink to the bottom. God, throw me in the river so that I can be at peace. I am free at last. I am free. Good, be sad. Emotion is something I have always envied because of the way they fuel you. As everything you do is few held by love, hate, passion, sadness, thus opening up an infinite number of paths. Which will inevitably change the way you see things forever as every second goes by. Positive or negative, there will be change and that gamble of nature is thrilling. The way you feel, the way you touch, the way you love.
Nice. Formatting could be better. Nonetheless a good piece. Unless you are shit posting, then kudos for tricking me.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(01-06-2016 - 12:39 AM)liltaw10 Wrote: There is a TRUE and 1 and ONLY God

Opinions are opinions, my friend. Everyone has a right to them.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
There is no God. If this higher power known as God is so pure and good, why do we live in such a depressed world? What if Earth is actually hell?
(01-06-2016 - 03:07 AM)Pirate Wrote: There is no God. If this higher power known as God is so pure and good, why do we live in such a depressed world? What if Earth is actually hell?

Well, I don't believe in God, but that reasoning is incorrect. If you read passages from the bible you'd understand, Adam and Eve caused mankinds demise due to eating the apple off the tree. That's why there is death and demise.
Sorry for the gravedig since there are not much threads that interest me.

OT;

I personally don't believe in God. Why? Because we already have science that will lead us to all conclusion. Challenge the belief there is "science" in religion, except for the fact that there are a few scientific theories that explain that the paranormal isn't impossible (written by actual scientists, not zealots), and that scientists only understand about 4% of the universe. The difference between science and religion is that the former is always willing to reconsider any of its theories, laws and rules.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(02-09-2016 - 02:03 PM)nil Wrote: Sorry for the gravedig since there are not much threads that interest me.

OT;

I personally don't believe in God. Why? Because we already have science that will lead us to all conclusion. Challenge the belief there is "science" in religion, except for the fact that there are a few scientific theories that explain that the paranormal isn't impossible (written by actual scientists, not zealots), and that scientists only understand about 4% of the universe. The difference between science and religion is that the former is always willing to reconsider any of its theories, laws and rules.

this was just a little poem/writing I had done during class but either way you have a decent point
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
Did you make this for your class?
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
The devil is your evil inclination. Angels cannot sin if they were first made good. Eternal things cannot change their first natures.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)