ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Girls????

by FalseThoughts - 11-02-2016 - 06:53 AM
Alright, so today me and this girl randomly broke up our friendship, I give her high fives at school everyday, but today she did not seem happy. So when I get home I ask if we are still friends and she says nope, and I ask why, and I get no response so I was like fuck it. I pretty much loved being her friend, but I guess friendship break apart happens in life, I just have to live with it. Soon, she'll realize she should've never left me, today all over, was so perplexed, and so frustrating, and then I come home and more bad things happen.
Just like friends, girls come and go. If she really cares about you she'll start talking to you again. I wouldn't get hung up on just this one individual though.
~ Vini Vici ~
Everyone has a bad day at times. You'll be fine. There's more girls than just her.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
She probably has some food on her plate with school and whatnot, give her some time. Besides, there's over 3 billion females in the world, something of a statistic you can't dismiss. It's not something you should stress about, you'll find another friend.
girls are so complicated man, your not the only one that has problems with them, its so hard to understand them, their feelings changes so fast :/
:if that's her when it not that time of the month then i feel sorry for you.

Personal experience : don't talk to girls unless :

You want to get with them
or
you are really good friends and have know each other for a long ass time.
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
(12-06-2016 - 01:32 PM)pofak Wrote: girls are so complicated man, your not the only one that has problems with them, its so hard to understand them, their feelings changes so fast :/

True
She should tell you why in any case, i mean wtf maybe it's a misunderstanding or someone lied about you to her
a girl once sent me a snap while she was getting hit from behind
Girls are an enigma wrapped inside an enigma man, don't take it to heart

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)