ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Ghost Stories - Share them!

by Sea - 12-11-2016 - 07:19 AM
Hey there! So, I figured we could gather around the campfire and share our spooky, scary, ghost tales! Whether you've read it online or experienced for yourself!

I'll go first!

So back when I was about 7 or 8 years old, I lived with my mom and dad and we had a nice house built and it was great. However, I don't really recall this the best (sometimes the fuzziness is clearer some days than others), my mom told me a story about a friend I had and we'd play together before bed, and one day as my mom was checking an email she got from my grandmother, it was an image and I point to the screen and say: "That's him! That's my friend! That's Pop-pop!" and my mom said what? And I apparently told her that him and I played almost every night and at the time my mom was on the phone with my grandmother and I noticed my mom was crying and I guess my grandmother was crying as well, the man in the photo was my great-grandfather who I'd never met while he were alive and to this day I talk to him, even though I don't see him anymore, I talk to him when I'm alone and I need someone to get me through a rough time.
I saw Death once. It was back in 1998. There was a serious car accident that I just happened to be walking by on the way to work. I stopped to see what was going on, and the ambulance was already there taking away the drivers body. There were other drivers giving statements to the police, but there wasn't many bystanders around at all, like literally none, I was the only regular person to witness the accident at the time, though there were some people there taking photos for the newspaper. There was one person, that was quite tall but for some reason he was facing the opposite way of the accident. He was wearing dark grey jeans and a black hoodie, very hard to miss, yet nobody else seemed to notice him, not even police. I decided to shrug it all off and continue heading to work, and as I was walking I turned around to look back as I had heard the Ambulance driving away, only to notice that the tall male was standing right in front of the police, but they were still not noticing him right in front of them. I still shrugged it off and left to work. A few days later, the story came out in the local newspaper so I decided to give it a read. They included photos that they took while I was there, to my astonishment the tall male was nowhere to be found in the picture, and they snapped EXACTLY where he was standing. The weirdest thing is I never saw his face or hands, it was impossible to identify the person. I have gone over it many times in my mind, and to this day I believe firmly it was Death.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I a bunch of ghosts one time
I was wandering through the woods when I saw a bond fire
Turns out it was actually a giant lower case T made out of wood that was on fire somehow
There were like twenty ghosts circling it
I got out of there quickly since I do not fuck with ghosts
this could be a nice thread. really hoping to read some stories about real life experiences. as i lived in a claimed to be "haunted" appartment about a year ago i never witnessed anything out of the ordinary but i was also told if i dont want to see anything then chances are i wont see or notice any activity. My Mother claimed she saw a white flash run past her room regularly near nighttime when she was in her room watching shows. I never saw anything but my mom has and people have claimed to hear things come from my old apartment before we even moved into it saying there was a little girl who lived in it and she one day back decades ago fell down the stairs and died. not sure about complete details but thats about it. The whole building was in fact claimed to be haunted. The owner of the building ages ago actually shot himself with a shotgun in the head on the first floor. What ive been told is the spirits that still live there are the original owner, a little girl, 3 working women (this is what they were called as if you called them something rude it would upset them) and a butler i believe. Even tho i never saw anything i do still believer the spirits were there and everything is true. The building was an orphanage before when the old owner was still alive so it made sense to have a butler a little girl but im not sure about the working women. anyways i hope to see some good stories and thankfully i have moved but apparently there are spirits in my new house aswell. Maybe i can explain that another time :P
I don't have any, sorry, rip me
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss
wner of the building ages ago actually shot himself with a shotgun in the head on the first floor. What ive been told is the spirits that still live there are the original owner, a little girl, 3 working women (this is what they were called as if you called them something rude it would upset them) and a butler i believe. Even tho i never saw anything i do still believer the spirits were there and everything is true. The building was an orphanage before when the old owner was still alive so it made sense to have a butler a little girl but im not sure about the working women. anyways i hope to see some good
This is too creepy for me :D
"I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, "Daddy check for monsters under my bed." I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy there's somebody on my bed."" :stare: :lol:
Used to live in a hotel very old and people say its ghost there, still i dont known

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)