ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Getting into Anime

by DatabasesRCool - 03-09-2016 - 02:57 AM
How did everyone get into Anime? A lot of my friends like anime but I personally do not really see it... It's just a cartoon really to me. What intrigues you about anime?
Mainly the plot ( says any ecchi fan ever )
But seriously, it's a mix of things - the plot, characters, and the general attraction to the anime.
Just depends on what you're into, it's all out there.
(03-09-2016 - 03:12 AM)Axe Wrote: Mainly the plot ( says any ecchi fan ever )
But seriously, it's a mix of things - the plot, characters, and the general attraction to the anime.
Just depends on what you're into, it's all out there.

Yes, because of the "plot".
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Many of my friends are in to Anime and are always trying to get me to watch a series.

Never really interested me, might give it a shot one day. Just need some sort of reason to actually get into it.
(03-09-2016 - 04:17 AM)Saturation Wrote: Many of my friends are in to Anime and are always trying to get me to watch a series.

Never really interested me, might give it a shot one day. Just need some sort of reason to actually get into it.

Well hey, I definitely recommend it. Got into it, and now I can't get out ( nor would I want to ).
(03-09-2016 - 10:00 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-09-2016 - 04:17 AM)Saturation Wrote: Many of my friends are in to Anime and are always trying to get me to watch a series.

Well hey, I definitely recommend it. Got into it, and now I can't get out ( nor would I want to ).

Any series in particular? What was your first series? 
Would love to get into it, just don't know were to start
(03-10-2016 - 03:18 AM)Saturation Wrote: Any series in particular? What was your first series? 
Would love to get into it, just don't know were to start

Go for Death Note, it's very interesting.
When I was 14 years old, watched an Ecchi and Harem Anime, fapped, and life was good from on then :D
It doesn't ... Cartoon is what it is
I got into anime after being surrounded by friends chattering about it day after day. Watched Death Note to start off and have been hooked since. What hooked me most to anime was the Plot and Art Style of some shows.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)