ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Fuck buddies w/ ex?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YAYVotes: 1 | 100.00%
NAYVotes: 0 | 0%
Total: 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Getting back with the Ex : Y/N

by 2drunk4sex - 07-13-2018 - 07:57 PM
Hello DemonForums Fellers. To give a little backstory, I dated this one girl for 4 years. I broke up with her 2 years ago. Recently she keeps sending me sexual snapchats asking to be fuck buddies. I keep giving her a "maybe" answer because I'm not sure if I want to do it. I avoid the question because I am not sure. To give a little more explanation, she was extremely clingy during the relationship and I feel like she would continue that if I was to partake in what she is asking me to do. What do you guys propose I do. 

Just guys being dudes~
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry
Talk to her,
These things uu call "girl" don't come by often ^~^

Keep us updated~
imho, its never worth it....they exes for a reason!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/UPUZnOfTy9mNi/giphy.gif
(07-13-2018 - 09:51 PM)johnnyham99 Wrote: imho, its never worth it....they exes for a reason!

Yeah I agree, I think I'm going to drop it, no need to get caught up in some bullshit. I have 2 other booty calls if I really need it.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)