ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Get free ranks on any Minecraft server!

by Kawaii - 01-24-2016 - 06:26 AM
Someone shared this with me a few weeks back. Never got to try it out so I don't know if it works 100%. 
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Social Engineering, right?

Here we go.
I'll try it out, I've always had this one server I liked, but the ranks are like over $400.

Thanks.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(01-27-2016 - 04:17 AM)Alex Wrote: Social Engineering, right?

Here we go.

I don't know if it's SEing cause I never really got to read the ebook.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Only problem with that, is the order ID. I had that issue when I was Social Eng. Mineplex.
[Image: l2JIjasbl0qnKWVH2.gif]
(01-27-2016 - 04:21 AM)Gess Wrote:
(01-27-2016 - 04:17 AM)Alex Wrote: Social Engineering, right?

Here we go.

I don't know if it's SEing cause I never really got to read the ebook.

I skimmed through it and yes, I'm quite sure it's social engineering.

"You need to go to the forums or ts3 of the server even admin that have Skype and can give you the rank/items, You need to tell them that you didn't get your rank/items and of course like good admin they will ask for proof(receipt) and that why we needed that part before , now you just send them the receipt and Boom here you get your rank/item/etc.." - Quoted from the eBook.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(01-27-2016 - 04:19 AM)Malcolm Wrote: I'll try it out, I've always had this one server I liked, but the ranks are like over $400.

Thanks.

I know right? The ranks of some servers are just insanely expensive. 
I don't even get why they make it that expensive, I mean one rank will support their server for the next half year man.
Worst part is, they also get a ton of people who buy it.. Like in one month, they probably have like 20+ people who purchase those crazy ranks.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
I mean it works if you find a stupid server SEing doesn't always work.
Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
As @Dave said.. Sorry to bash on this, but looking over the guide..
I really don't think it'll work, I mean it has to be some new server who hasn't done this stuff a lot before.
Because honestly, not a lot of people / servers would fall for this. A few, sure.. But "any" no, far from it.
Gonna take a wild guess and say maybe one out of 20 servers would fall for it, maybe even less.
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
Im new here nice post keep it up! :D
Winters. 

"The victor will never be asked if he told the truth."

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)