ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Get free $2.00 paypal!

by 123 - 01-31-2016 - 02:23 PM
So I just found out about this website I haven't really looked at it much to test it's legitness etc but when you sign up you get a free $2.00 and when you refer someone you get $1.00 As I said I haven't looked into it much but it looks like easy money. You could also use TOR browser to fake your referals with something like yopmail but it does say,
"
[*]Please note that we have a strong anti-cheat system, so do not bother sending fake traffic. You will get credited about it, but eventually you will not get paid and your account will get banned. Only send real people from real pages.
[*]If most of your sign ups are inactive (probably fake), then your account will get banned. We do not tolerate fake creating fake referrals.
"
[*]So watch out if you're going to do that.

Sorry if this is the wrong section because I don't know where this belongs.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
you have to reach $20 for your first payment, that's me doing something. Not happing lol.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
Thanks for the share
Nice share @123
TOR FTW But yeah thanks @123
Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
nice is a very good job!
That money would get me Gold! I need methods like this - keep up the good work 123!
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
Thanks for this Share :)

thanks man
i need mony paypal
nice. takes too long and needs phone verification lol

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)