ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Genos's Introduction

by Genos - 02-26-2016 - 04:06 AM
I am not that good at making an introduction, but I am Genos and well known on some Deep Web forums.

I have no clue how I came here, I just woke up and went onto my web browser and this website was already loaded onto it like wtf. :D

So I decided to check it out.

I look forward to making new friends here and more....

Thanks!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spam
(02-26-2016 - 04:07 AM)Anonymous Wrote: Welcome to Demon Forums, @Genos!

PM me if you need anything.

Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome to DemonForums, Genos. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to private message me or any other staff member.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(02-26-2016 - 04:09 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Welcome to DemonForums, Genos. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to private message me or any other staff member.

Thanks for the kind welcome sir. I will most likely message you when I have problems around for forums, thank you.
(02-26-2016 - 04:10 AM)Genos Wrote:
(02-26-2016 - 04:09 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Welcome to DemonForums, Genos. If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to private message me or any other staff member.

Thanks for the kind welcome sir. I will most likely message you when I have problems around for forums, thank you.

And to be honest, you seem cool. I hope to see you active.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Welcome to DF, hope see you around!:)
(02-26-2016 - 04:12 AM)Malcolm Wrote:
(02-26-2016 - 04:10 AM)Genos Wrote:

And to be honest, you seem cool. I hope to see you active.

Don't worry about that, I will be on here more than I used to use Social Media.
Welcome @Genos to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here in the forum. If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to ask me, other members, and the staff.
  • If you don't know who the staff are, click this to redirect you to the staff team.
  • If you don't know what are the perks of a membership upgrade like: Gold, Diamond, and Emerald. Click this link to redirect you in the upgrade page.
  • And lastly, you should read the rules of the forum.
Ban reason: multi
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum bro.

Hope too see you around!
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)