ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Gay People

by YourMom - 08-10-2017 - 01:52 PM
What are your thoughts on gay people?
i don't have problems with them, but i don't like when people are 'loving' each other on the street. I really don't like it equally bisexual or homo pepole.
i have many gay friends. And they are not those stereotypical gays, nah. They are awesome!
Gay people are people. Nothing more, nothing less. They are good ones, and they are shitty ones. Just like straight people. :-)
i dont like them its not logical to make love with the same sex sorry for my bad english
I don't mind them as long as they don't touch me nor look for sexual contact. Only had 1 gay dude in my class once. Didn't mind him.
i respect them as much as any human.
As a gay male, I can only feel cringe when I see a group of snowflakes marching on the streets with little to no clothes on.
I dont like how they throw it in your face like they are some sort of special attention seeking fucking fruit cake, No issues with gays they just do my head in it's like you have to have a type off personality because your gay.
I don't have a problem with them. At the end of the day we're all human and we all have different interests. They shouldn't be judged or dissed because of their sexuality. Those who go for low blows on gays need to sort themselves out.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)