ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

GTA V vs GTA IV

by Axe - 03-06-2016 - 02:26 AM
Ehh. Never really played GTA IV. But I doubt there's really anyone on it now
RULES | STAFF | SUPPORT SECTION | PM ME HERE  ^^
[Image: boredbug_1236264565_another-treadmill-fail.gif?w=676]
(10-10-2016 - 02:04 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote: Ehh. Never really played GTA IV. But I doubt there's really anyone on it now

There's still a few that play it. But that's the original GTA IV Online mode. There's actually more people in the online modes for EFLC.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-10-2016 - 04:02 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-10-2016 - 02:04 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote: Ehh. Never really played GTA IV. But I doubt there's really anyone on it now

There's still a few that play it. But that's the original GTA IV Online mode. There's actually more people in the online modes for EFLC.

Oh ok. I only like played it twice. Haven't touched it since
RULES | STAFF | SUPPORT SECTION | PM ME HERE  ^^
[Image: boredbug_1236264565_another-treadmill-fail.gif?w=676]
(10-10-2016 - 04:26 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote:
(10-10-2016 - 04:02 PM)Red Wrote:

Oh ok. I only like played it twice. Haven't touched it since

I left it as soon as I hit rank 10 on the original online mode, since that was the maximum. It was boring to be honest, at least with EFLC there was more vehicles to have fun with, like the NOOSE tank and the Buzzard.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Besides GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA San Andreas and GTAV i don't like anything else, rest were just fail releases that were made on the trip for the perfection!
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Same here I would play 4 way  more than 5 and mod 4.

See I like 4 and San Andreas. I played 5 its alright but If they were to remake San Andreas then I would rather play that than any other GTA.
Wasn't a huge fan of IV myself and can say that San Andreas was probably the best out there story wise and game length wise in general.

But if you're talking about online etc, SAMP was pretty damn popular, didn't play that much IV and V could be A LOT better if there were custom servers, whereas now, the online content gets boring pretty damn fast.
GTA IV best for PC
(03-06-2016 - 02:26 AM)Axe Wrote: Personally, I loved GTA IV even though some people said they hated it. It was more playable than GTA V and although the storyline wasn't as long, it wasn't as cancerous either.

Plus, the mods on GTA IV were 10x better.
GTA IV WILL STAY THE BEST 4 EVER

(03-06-2016 - 02:26 AM)Axe Wrote: Personally, I loved GTA IV even though some people said they hated it. It was more playable than GTA V and although the storyline wasn't as long, it wasn't as cancerous either.

Plus, the mods on GTA IV were 10x better.
GTA IV WILL STAY THE BEST 4 EVER
I personally loved gta iv. I don't get why people hate it so much. I always thought niko was such a badass.

Users browsing: 6 Guest(s)