ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Funniest shit ever!

by XeXWraith - 10-13-2016 - 07:27 PM
Lately i have been trying to get into xbox modding, I watch alot of tutorials. Today has just been shitty for me and one of my favorite YouTubers (CaptainModz) uploaded a hilarious video! Thought id share it with you guys on DemonForums! :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi.
(10-13-2016 - 07:27 PM)XeXWraith Wrote: Lately i have been trying to get into xbox modding, I watch alot of tutorials. Today has just been shitty for me and one of my favorite YouTubers (CaptainModz) uploaded a hilarious video! Thought id share it with you guys on DemonForums! :)

I've put this in the right section for you. Heart Also very funny video! It reminds me of videos from HowToBasic. :yus:
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Hahahaha this is very funny, but poor Xbox 360 being destroyed by that liar/scammer :noh:
Poor Xbox 360.... :o
lol i really hate HowToBasic
he destroys so much food and stuff that some people would have only in their dreams.... and all this waste to get youtube views... and there is nothing more unforgivable than wasting food when you can donate it to people who starve for it.. fuck HowToBasic

and before you say anything,
i know clearly that the guy who made the video is HowToBasic because i have watched his videos and i know his retarded raging voice when he destroys stuff
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
What is that and how does it work
(10-14-2016 - 09:47 AM)Shimoli Wrote: What is that and how does it work

lol XD it's obviously a troll video from someone who likes to destroy stuff!
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)