ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Free Visa gift card - $200.00

by Sinful - 12-22-2016 - 06:06 PM
*Works until  December 31st*

TUTORIAL:
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Well wish there was more info
FREE gift card, I'll take it mate, hopefully it actually works, I'll check back.
So I'm reading this, there's no guarantee that you get the $200, an hour of effort for a chance. Now suitably so it is free, but it does require a bit more effort then you insinuate, also there's no real confirmation that this will work.

As well as the site not really extending the offer at all, until you begin the registration process. I'm not saying this is a good way to get tons of spam or this is some advertisement, because you're staff and obviously you wouldn't do something like that.

This just seems far too easy for the payout, and far too unlikely to actually work. Considering how "normal" internet sweepstakes work.

Spoiler Show
If you don't know what I mean, it's like the lottery. You may have 1000 tickets, but that person who bought one has the exact same chance as you do, because the way probable statistics work. The only way to make an actual impact on probability of a largely registered for event, is by obscene impact on your entries, argo more than 2,000-3,000. And even then, thousands can not be enough because say 100,000 people follow this tutorial; your chances of winning this go down by a factor of 2 million. However, as I stated before its still free and a chance to win. A normally slim chance because of basic number manipulation and probability, but a free chance for $300, nonetheless. Or $200 as the title states.
there's no guarantee that you get the $200
still working for anyone? worth try?
Thanks for the post, and tutorial I hope it works for me
how to earn creditrs
I am too late to the party right?

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)