ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Free Unlimited Cloud Storage!

by nour - 05-25-2016 - 04:58 PM
Thanks for the the share!
I dunno, ill try it. but its odd because its using a free software
thank you man ı try this
(05-25-2016 - 06:14 PM)ThaRealiZt Wrote:
(05-25-2016 - 06:13 PM)Devourz Wrote:
(05-25-2016 - 06:09 PM)ThaRealiZt Wrote:
(05-25-2016 - 06:07 PM)Devourz Wrote:
(05-25-2016 - 06:05 PM)ThaRealiZt Wrote: I'm not arguing, this is a serious question. But, if it's so secure, how do all these peoples' iClouds keep getting hacked?

Because apple sucks & uses a worthless kind of encryption

I never have used icloud. Is there a difference between icloud on apple or something?

Apples OS uses a different kind of code for what i know & windows uses a more secure code in their system & the one that is on my site is a windows based encryption so it's basically 2x more secure & reliable :)

Ohhh, ok. Thanks for the input. I know nothing about encryption and what-not.

Apples security is by far better than this guys security. they have top notch programmers at apple and this guy is claiming his security is better? I call B.S.

ever think these hacking accorded because these hackers know what their doing? its not random people getting into randoms accounts. 

Apple is  using secure socket layer and is secure from a third party being able to see your information as it is being transmitted.

http://devourzdesigns.com/ isnt even a secured website. If you are infected with a keylogger / spyware / etc... then it will still see the keystrokes you type; if it is spyware it will still grab any information you have saved in your browser; and if you are not using SSL (secure socket layer) to transmit data then anything you send is sent in "clear text" (as opposed to an encrypted tunnel which is what SSL provides). Lastly, no matter how your data is transmitted and no matter what you have or don't have on your computer... if the computer on the other end is not secure then the information you send to them could be at risk. So you should try to ensure that you deal with reliable vendors. and in this case apple is and http://devourzdesigns.com/ isnt.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Sorry but you aren't welcome.
The recent "Fappening" iCloud leaks were supposedly obtained via Social Engineering.

So there wasn't really a big cloud hack, just some select people's accounts getting compromised by being tricked.
Come on now, bestiality is sexy. (;

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)