ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Fortnite

by strobe - 07-12-2018 - 04:02 PM
The fortnite craze has got to a point where I feel it is cancerous, you cant go anywhere without seeing it. Please tell me there are others who just wish this craze would die down
I can't stand it.

Especially all the people trying to make quick money out of it with stupid t shirts and stuff
I think it's a good thing. When you make a good game you deserve all the recognition and attention. If it was a shitty game it wouldn't be popular.
I agree with @18891 , if I made a game and it was a hit I would want it shown globally.
your just jealous.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Fortnite isn't really my type of game.
yeah Jeez strobe, Fortnite is a stand-alone game that is experiencing a booming business. They have not committed many forms of controversial actions. They are truly looking after their community and they do a very good job at making unique additions. You can hate the game, but I don't think it would be reasonable to find hatred in a binding community rejoicing about a game that makes them all happy.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry
I see a problem with Fortnite in 2 ways, both having nothing to do with the game itself. 
I dislike the bad part of the Fortnite fanbase, and I dislike the people who hate Fortnite because of how popular it is.

Every fanbase has terrible people/content, it's just when a fanbase is really big (like Fortnite) there is a large minority of weirdos. For example, just look at the Undertale fanbase. There are a lot of people who just like the game and a lot of fans who create good fanart, music, etc. Then there are the weirdos who standout because of the horrifying monstrosities they create (bad fanart, bad music, musically, r34, terrible cosplays, fanfiction, the list goes on).

I just don't understand people who hate things because it's popular. I could understand not liking a fanbase or not liking game mechanics. 

tl;dr In my opinion, hating a game because it's popular is petty.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
Its like minecraft all over again.
(07-19-2018 - 05:12 AM)Rick Wrote: your just jealous.

trueeeee dat boiiii

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)