ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

For Vapors :P

by Xbox - 01-06-2016 - 08:44 AM
I know alot of people think vaping is dumb or some shit. I do it myself lol but i came across some shit about popcorn lung where these 3 ingredients that cause your lungs to crystallize inside your lung and burn holes into your lung and you die. its incurable so your chances of living is 0%. i provided a link down below so you can read more on about it. Luckily those ingredients aren't in my vape liquids :D

I dont vape but this is interesting, thanks for the share! I can show this to a few friends.
Thanks for the share. I find this very interesting as I used to "Vape" until a few months ago when I just decided it was something I didn't really like anymore. I think its not worth the risk to continue that shit until there is heavy facts or your doing your own research on it because now I believe no one, and the truth is that no one really knows about what it can do or cause overtime. Just think about all the kids that are getting into this because they think its cool when its really nothing they should be getting into. Not saying I think its dangerous, but my own opinion on the subject. I think ill just stick to the herb :)
@Tetra, @NE, @Hi5
Community Admin @ CSGOPHER 
Angel SLM$ha
This is why I always read the ingredients before I buy the liquid it's good to plan ahead I guess :) good share
(01-13-2016 - 08:41 PM)Ryan Wrote: This is why I always read the ingredients before I buy the liquid it's good to plan ahead I guess :) good share

I never did, can't imagine what was in all the crazy Chinese shit I ordered lmao.  Good thing I don't use mine anymore
@Tetra, @NE, @Hi5
Community Admin @ CSGOPHER 
Angel SLM$ha
(01-13-2016 - 10:31 PM)CaptainModz Wrote: Vaping is for fags.. lol sorry, i will stick to drinking when i want some relief. Besides i rather say "going drinking with the guys" , than "going to puff some flavored smoke with the guys mom"

no one says that and it not for relief people do it for a hobby lol we have cloud comps which may sound stupid but if you win you can get cool prizes for vaping or even money lol you can continue to drink thats your choice but it will kill your liver.
Going to get a vape soon, I've used vapes before and I loved it. Plan on getting a box-mod most likely :)
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(01-14-2016 - 02:50 AM)Electronic Wrote: Going to get a vape soon, I've used vapes before and I loved it. Plan on getting a box-mod most likely :)

nice what do you plan on getting? i have a few mods and i actually just sold one today :P
(01-14-2016 - 05:14 AM)༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻ Wrote:
(01-14-2016 - 02:50 AM)Electronic Wrote: Going to get a vape soon, I've used vapes before and I loved it. Plan on getting a box-mod most likely :)

nice what do you plan on getting? i have a few mods and i actually just sold one today :P

I have no idea yet, I wanted to get a 60-70W . Still need to read up on it. To get a better understanding, don't want to get something that turns out to be complete shit. If you know any good websites or anything let me know :)d
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(01-14-2016 - 05:50 AM)Electronic Wrote:
(01-14-2016 - 05:14 AM)༺ℐȵƙȿȿ༻ Wrote:

I have no idea yet, I wanted to get a 60-70W . Still need to read up on it. To get a better understanding, don't want to get something that turns out to be complete shit. If you know any good websites or anything let me know :)d

i have 3 local vape shops so i dont fuck with online buying plus id rather buy from a shop than online that way you know what you are getting

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)