ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

For Gaming Section

by Xbox - 11-15-2015 - 06:01 AM
i  was thinking maybe add a spot for multicod tools, rgh tools and programs, and also a spot for just regular playing for all the people who dont mod...
[Image: flamingtext_com_1454869280_827192156.gif]
So are you suggesting making a modding section and a gaming section? And to not allow modding talk in the gaming section? Like have it be separate?
[Image: fi1z8QY.jpg]

DemonForums Co-Founder
(11-15-2015 - 06:58 PM)Joker Wrote: So are you suggesting making a modding section and a gaming section? And to not allow modding talk in the gaming section?  Like have it be separate?

I like this idea. Having its own section would make it more organized. Imo
(11-15-2015 - 06:58 PM)Joker Wrote: So are you suggesting making a modding section and a gaming section? And to not allow modding talk in the gaming section?  Like have it be separate?

well no we have a gaming section but it only has cod modding nd gta modding... nothing else like for people who dont mod to post in.... like they could put up a post " looking for a 6man" or " need modder for clips" or even "anyone wanna play or 1v1". having that as a section in the gaming area would increase the flow of people who join the site and are active on the site daily.
We currently support two games which is Call of Duty and GTA V, because they are the 2 most popular games really anyone plays.

We will add in a separate Game Forum so people can chat about other games also.

With the RGH Section etc, you could just post tools in the Leaks section.
(11-16-2015 - 02:32 AM)Nova Wrote: We currently support two games which is Call of Duty and GTA V, because they are the 2 most popular games really anyone plays.

We will add in a separate Game Forum so people can chat about other games also.

With the RGH Section etc, you could just post tools in the Leaks section.

okay cool i was wondering where i could put jtag/rgh tools thanks

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)