ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Football vs Rugby

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 12-18-2016 - 05:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SVzpCc1.mp4

Quite pathetic tbh xD
This is very true, footballers just fall over with a tap on their back.
(12-18-2016 - 05:37 PM)Mars Wrote: This is very true, footballers just fall over with a tap on their back.

Sometimes not even that, they just dive to get a free kick when the other player never even touched them.
(12-18-2016 - 05:38 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-18-2016 - 05:37 PM)Mars Wrote: This is very true, footballers just fall over with a tap on their back.

Sometimes not even that, they just dive to get a free kick when the other player never even touched them.

It's almost cheating if you think about it, there doing it for an advantage.
(12-18-2016 - 05:41 PM)Mars Wrote:

I wouldn't say its almost cheating, it just is cheating. You get a free kick or penalty if another player does something wrong to you I guess, but they just dive, they get a free kick but the other players did nothing wrong. People have dived to get penalty's, which ended up making them win the game, it's unfair.
(12-18-2016 - 05:43 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-18-2016 - 05:41 PM)Mars Wrote:

I wouldn't say its almost cheating, it just is cheating. You get a free kick or penalty if another player does something wrong to you I guess, but they just dive, they get a free kick but the other players did nothing wrong. People have dived to get penalty's, which ended up making them win the game, it's unfair.
Fair Enough it is cheating, all they want is money, they get more money for winning.
Tbh sometimes football can be worse than rugby but 90% of the time it fake shit to get free kick and pennos
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
(12-18-2016 - 05:45 PM)Azzid Wrote: Tbh sometimes football can be worse than rugby but 90% of the time it fake shit to get free kick and pennos

Oh yea definitely, sometimes their injuries can be very bad, but yea most of the time they just fall without even being touched.
(12-18-2016 - 05:47 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(12-18-2016 - 05:45 PM)Azzid Wrote: Tbh sometimes football can be worse than rugby but 90% of the time it fake shit to get free kick and pennos

Oh yea definitely, sometimes their injuries can be very bad, but yea most of the time they just fall without even being touched.
For example ex Chelsea player broke his leg it was horrific but then you get Ronald left right and centre
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
That rugby player rules!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)