ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Floods - UK.

by Black Widow - 12-29-2015 - 09:01 AM
I live In the UK but luckily no where near the floods. I want to get some opinions about the floods and what you think will happen In the years coming. Well I think that the floods were just a mistake that was waiting to happen. I think within the years coming something else similar will happen but obviously It will be 10x worse. My heart Is will all those that have taken part In the floods.
I'm in the US, but I remember a few years ago we had some really bad floods. Not sure about whats going on in the UK but hopefully you and your family will be away from them if it occurs in your area. Not a fun experience to deal with one.
Floods will prob b getting worse because of global warming. Ive never had a flood here where i live.
Floods will increase as years go on, and it will be horrible.
Floods are getting bad but they have good technology and I think they will find a way to get rid of them easier when they're heading our way.
i have never had a flood were i live but we have had alot of rain in the past year
Never encountered a flood where I live, I am based in the main city of my country, so for a flood to occur would be very serious and I know there are heavy implementations to stop them from occurring in London.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(12-29-2015 - 09:11 AM)Nemesis Wrote: Floods are getting bad but they have good technology and I think they will find a way to get rid of them easier when they're heading our way.

If I'm honest I agree they have the technology to be able to prevent them or be able to get rid of them easily, but with the current Government I think it'll take a while before any of that ever comes into place.
(12-29-2015 - 09:01 AM)Nemesis Wrote: I live In the UK but luckily no where near the floods. I want to get some opinions about the floods and what you think will happen In the years coming. Well I think that the floods were just a mistake that was waiting to happen. I think within the years coming something else similar will happen but obviously It will be 10x worse. My heart Is will all those that have taken part In the floods.

Please be safe if it ever does come to happen. <3
If you have any problems, please send me a PM here.

Twitter: @PumpDecor

Gamertag: DoUSmokeWeedBro

PumpDecor | DemonForums.net
This is just so sad. I mean people work so hard o build and live in their house and in seconds "boom" it's gone :(
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)