ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Flawless Black Ops 2, Ghost, and Advanced Warfare Bypasses

by Kernel - 02-04-2019 - 10:56 AM
(02-04-2019 - 10:56 AM)Kernel Wrote: I'm releasing this because it's been leaked already in my old pStealth source that was made by a friend, ps the source was shit but the bypasses are flawless.
Also releasing this because I found out people are selling this shit which just makes me well wanna cry a little.

Here you go this is the same bypasses I've used since 2017 and have not a single ban since I've used these took some time figuring it out as the Ghost and Advanced Warfare needed to be set in a loop other wise you still get banned so any way long story short they will keep you from getting banned on Black Ops 2, Ghost, and Advanced Warfare here you go. 

Credits: Dread and I.

Content Unlocked
Content is hidden

Alpha Stealth work. Remove your credits, this is a shame, this is stolen work from my own researches / tests with demonware fails.
How did you get the offsets ?
I have some proof from a source from 2015 that I'm the owner of the bypasses.
I'm the original owner of XeNoN, also known as XeTechzZ
Long lasting since 2015
Discord : Ask in DM
(06-04-2019 - 04:50 PM)BLiNDzZ Wrote: I wouldn’t call this “flawless”. One server sided change could patch this, whereas my bypass is impossible to patch as it responds correctly to any challenge they send. And most games stopped banning due to RCE and being able to spoof to other users profiles and get them banned purposely. Same reason they stopped console banning on COD because we could just spoof machine Id to a retail console and ban it.

Update on how these "bypasses" works.

The BO2 one simply disables the call to .text:8259A65C                 bl        LiveAntiCheat_AnswerMemoryHashRequest

Also, BO2 has up to 7 challenges they can run on your console, they currently run 3, this bypass disables 1 of the current 3 used. You can 100% still be detected, and banned using this at any given moment.

This function is a boolean, which means nop'ing it (0x60000000) will only corrupt register 3 causing errors. The rest of the offsets disable read/write protection on dvars, and "getStats" on console info, which aren't related to bypassing a ban in any form. The last one disables the ability to issue a probation warning. This "bypass" is about 3 years old, and was patched before BO2 disabled bans. When I managed the NiNJA bypasses, we used exactly those offsets (because I originally found them). Around 17502 it was patched, everyone on NiNJA was banned, but I had already written a proper bypass to implement anyway.

As for Ghosts/AW the 0x60000000 patch disables the process of starting the challenge response, and the value you are setting to 0 changes a value inside the g_logonStatus structure to make the server believe you aren't even connected. This isn't a "bypass". This is getting lucky that the demonware developers aren't competent enough to process error handling on the anticheat server.

Another offset from BO2 from my own research that was stolen.
I updated my BO2 bypass before this ban wave and I have a successful bypass that works and that bypass every checks.
It was funny to see people getting banned on others servers when they weren't getting banned on Alpha Stealth.
I never checked what offsets were used by the others servers, but they might have stolen my work once again.
Long lasting since 2015
(09-10-2019 - 06:44 PM)LastingNewbie Wrote:
(02-04-2019 - 10:56 AM)Kernel Wrote: I'm releasing this because it's been leaked already in my old pStealth source that was made by a friend, ps the source was shit but the bypasses are flawless.
Also releasing this because I found out people are selling this shit which just makes me well wanna cry a little.

Here you go this is the same bypasses I've used since 2017 and have not a single ban since I've used these took some time figuring it out as the Ghost and Advanced Warfare needed to be set in a loop other wise you still get banned so any way long story short they will keep you from getting banned on Black Ops 2, Ghost, and Advanced Warfare here you go. 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Alpha Stealth work. Remove your credits, this is a shame, this is stolen work from my own researches / tests with demonware fails.
How did you get the offsets ?
I have some proof from a source from 2015 that I'm the owner of the bypasses.

How can one claim that bypasses where stolen? There is only so many methods you can do.
anyone tested these?
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi
(09-13-2019 - 02:11 AM)captain_mods555 Wrote: anyone tested these?

I don't know if BO2 bypass works but Ghosts & AW works because it's exactly the same bypasses as Alpha Stealth with a different Sleep time.
Long lasting since 2015
gg amazing loot even these days

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

cool
HGFDCVHBJIHGHHJK
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed.

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)