ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Flamer Clone

by Dark Master - 11-30-2015 - 07:15 AM
Did you guys know about famous dating app "Flamer"? Do you want to create an app like Flamer? Yes, here is my leak flamer clone with application and web source code.

Note: This is a nulled content and not nulled by me so be careful before using it on your website or app.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Stop leeching Hit like and Rep me up
Former Developer of Demon Forums, created many things including that daily post goal(it is redesigned by Haxxz after me) and much more.

Want to donate Something do it right now. BitCoin: 33FXVFtm7yEmSvsxxQPcaW4Gt8LVHVR5yZ
Thanks for the share bro, that's a big donation to the community, will be checking it out for sure
[Image: fi1z8QY.jpg]

DemonForums Co-Founder
thanks for the share bby!

OP
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
(11-30-2015 - 07:41 AM)slept Wrote: thanks for the share bby!

Welcome babes :P
Former Developer of Demon Forums, created many things including that daily post goal(it is redesigned by Haxxz after me) and much more.

Want to donate Something do it right now. BitCoin: 33FXVFtm7yEmSvsxxQPcaW4Gt8LVHVR5yZ
You love apps don't you? :D great leak
(11-30-2015 - 01:43 PM)Scale Wrote: You love apps don't you? :D great leak

yeah i love apps, breaking their permissions, patching them, bla bla bla but hey i am not only one :P

(11-30-2015 - 01:57 PM)Dark Master Wrote:

yeah i love apps, breaking their permissions, patching them, bla bla bla but hey i am not only one :P

That's awesome that you can do that :D can you do social media apps as well?
(11-30-2015 - 09:11 PM)Scale Wrote:
(11-30-2015 - 01:57 PM)Dark Master Wrote:

That's awesome that you can do that :D can you do social media apps as well?

Never tried with a social media app except whatsapp and after the patch whatsapp banned me for two days and suggest me to move to original app if i want to use whatsapp again so i never tried to patch any social media app after that.

Nice release brother <3 see you around BB
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
lol nice leak bro!!!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)