ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

First UserBar in a While

by Design - 02-26-2016 - 01:45 AM
So I was looking around other forums for some inspiration from people like Voltic, Astro and so on... I decided to take some of their UB making aspects and try to incorporate many of them into this UB.

So after an hour of close inspection and dissection of their layer styles and designs and applying my design experience to fill in the holes I came up with this design

[Image: a889ef76d1633f5adbbef8323c20c67b.png]

Unfortunately the file did get fucked up thats why there is a bunch of random shit. After trying to save it from being completely lost I got this. I had to replace some of the layers because they where all sorts of messed up.
That's pretty cool for a first attempt.
And I have just given my first negative reputation.
(02-26-2016 - 01:47 AM)deverx Wrote: That's pretty cool for a first attempt.

Thanks and what?

EDIT: Also this is not my completely first attempt. I have made UB's in the past but not for a while
(02-26-2016 - 01:48 AM)Design Wrote:

Thanks and what?
Gave my first negative reputation to Malcolm. He's currently revenge repping me lol.
You're welcome and he'll probably delete this post too...
(02-26-2016 - 01:50 AM)deverx Wrote:
(02-26-2016 - 01:48 AM)Design Wrote:

Thanks and what?
Gave my first negative reputation to Malcolm. He's currently revenge repping me lol.
You're welcome and he'll probably delete this post too...

Ah, I see.
Looks nice, would fit well as some sort of staff position on a forum. I think you have potential.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(02-26-2016 - 02:37 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Looks nice, would fit well as some sort of staff position on a forum. I think you have potential.

Thank you haha. I might open up a shop soon.
If you open a shop in the future, be sure to contact me when you do cause I need some userbars for my forum.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(02-26-2016 - 02:58 AM)Gess Wrote: If you open a shop in the future, be sure to contact me when you do cause I need some userbars for my forum.

You can always message me if you need something done. Its just I don't have a thread for the shop haha.
(02-26-2016 - 04:05 AM)Anonymous Wrote: Looks nice, I might come to you in the future.

I won't be going anywhere haha.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)