ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Few questions about you guys.

by VPN - 02-09-2016 - 05:12 AM
I want to learn a few things about you guys, so answer these questions if you would like to.

How did you find DemonForums?

I came across DemonForums from a friend.

why did you join DemonForums?

I joined because the other forum i was at before  was turning into a cancerous site with all its drama and bullshit always going on. Then they allowed doxing of other members as long as it wasn't staff. Then I remembered DemonForums, and I decided to give it a try, and so far its been great.

What do you like the most about DemonForums?

I have a few things that I like about DemonForums. to start off he community here is extremely great,  theirs no drama and bullshit, i also like the idea of awards.

#UnderwaterSquad
I found it through Alex's skype mood.
It seemed like interesting place so why not.
There's nothing in specific, everything's great.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
How did you find DemonForums? - I found out about it on HF.

why did you join DemonForums? - At first DF didn't really interest me at all but I joined because it had an Anime section which is my favorite section.

What do you like the most about DemonForums? - The friendly users and staff.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(02-09-2016 - 05:21 AM)Gess Wrote: How did you find DemonForums? - I found out about it on HF.

why did you join DemonForums?  - At first DF didn't really interest me at all but I joined because it had an Anime section which is my favorite section.

What do you like the most about DemonForums? - The friendly users and staff.

I want the hf badge but I didn't come here from there :/
I found DF while looking for a friend in my Skype contacts. He had changed names, so I had to manually look him up. Then I noticed Alex, he had his mood set as "Demonforums.com" or something along the lines. I asked him if he didn't mean "Demonforums.net" and he noticed his error and gave me his refferal link. I didn't mind using his ref. link because I have always considered him a role-model, as I knew him, not personally, on another forum.

I pretty much summed it up in the first question, but I joined because I had quit another forum at the time, after a lot of drama happened. But, I started moving from forum to forum until I settled in with one I found comfortable. In this case, DemonForums. At first sight, I wasn't so sure, but I started liking being here the first few hours of being here.

Definitely the community. The community is the only reason I would stay in a community, no matter how good the developers are or how much work was spent on the forum, the community is the reason. The community here was easy to integrate in and fit in. They were all welcoming and all nice, which is mostly the only reason I stayed. I'm not saying the rest of the forum isn't good, it's just that the community is what matters.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(02-09-2016 - 05:41 AM)Malcolm Wrote: I found DF while looking for a friend in my Skype contacts. He had changed names, so I had to manually look him up. Then I noticed Alex, he had his mood set as "Demonforums.com" or something along the lines. I asked him if he didn't mean "Demonforums.net" and he noticed his error and gave me his refferal link. I didn't mind using his ref. link because I have always considered him a role-model, as I knew him, not personally, on another forum.

I pretty much summed it up in the first question, but I joined because I had quit another forum at the time, after a lot of drama happened. But, I started moving from forum to forum until I settled in with one I found comfortable. In this case, DemonForums. At first sight, I wasn't so sure, but I started liking being here the first few hours of being here.

Definitely the community. The community is the only reason I would stay in a community, no matter how good the developers are or how much work was spent on the forum, the community is the reason. The community here was easy to integrate in and fit in. They were all welcoming and all nice, which is mostly the only reason I stayed. I'm not saying the rest of the forum isn't good, it's just that the community is what matters.

are you ever gonna return to -snip-?
(02-09-2016 - 06:29 AM)Graphics Wrote:
(02-09-2016 - 05:41 AM)Malcolm Wrote: I found DF while looking for a friend in my Skype contacts. He had changed names, so I had to manually look him up. Then I noticed Alex, he had his mood set as "Demonforums.com" or something along the lines. I asked him if he didn't mean "Demonforums.net" and he noticed his error and gave me his refferal link. I didn't mind using his ref. link because I have always considered him a role-model, as I knew him, not personally, on another forum.

No, I'm not planning to. At least not anytime soon. The community is corrupt, and it's basically anarchy there.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(02-09-2016 - 06:36 AM)Malcolm Wrote:
(02-09-2016 - 06:29 AM)Graphics Wrote:

No, I'm not planning to. At least not anytime soon. The community is corrupt, and it's basically anarchy there.

I feel you fam.
Nova PM'd me on a forum I used to go on because I was talking in Scottish slang which caught his attention. He then PM'd me and I've been here ever since.

I joined the forum because I seen major potential in it, I guess I was right.

The whole forum in general. Proud to be an administrator.
I heard DemonForums from a friend, I don't know his current username right now.
I joined DF because I was bored and looking for a new forum.
The thing I like the most about DF is the features that it has currently.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)