ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Favourite Garry's Mod Game Mode

by PumpDecor - 12-24-2015 - 03:59 AM
What is your favourite Garry's Mod GM?

Personally I LOVE DarkRP, and Prop Hunt is another must do, especially Prop Hunt on the level where you can get on the roof with the Hula Hoop Girl, (Gmod players should know what I'm talking about!)

Drop your opinions below!

^PD
If you have any problems, please send me a PM here.

Twitter: @PumpDecor

Gamertag: DoUSmokeWeedBro

PumpDecor | DemonForums.net
I love a good DarkRP server. Sadly, a lot of darkrp servers are boring.
I personally enjoy DarkRP. I love trolling pre-pubescent kids because they bitch and moan about things and get mad upset when I kill a mugger that was mugging me, but apparently that's failRP lol.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Both DarkRP & GMTower.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Never played Garry's mod :P.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(01-24-2016 - 12:49 AM)XeTangy Wrote: Never played Garry's mod :P.

You should try it. It's fun and will keep you busy for hours.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
prop hunt and ttt.
Hi all,

My favorite by far is a laid-back DarkRP server, where the admins find a way to allow trolls and serious players to coalesce in a sense. I used to play daily on a server where at night all crime (except printers) was allowed and during the day it was not. The admins made the game have a way longer daytime then night to make sure the crime was balanced as well. 

I am also a big fan of prop hunt and trouble in terrorist town. I feel like you could not go wrong with those game modes.

Does anybody know how the  DarkRP community is doing? I have not played GMOD in approximately two years and I wonder if it is worth returning to it.

And remember,
Snorkels are just reverse straws,
2drunk4sex
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry
RP servers are the funniest for me. Trolling on there everyday haha
TTT with friends is the best in my opinion

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)