ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Favorite Subject?

by Axe - 03-03-2016 - 12:18 AM
If you're currently in school, or already graduated.. what is/was your favorite subject?

For me, it was history since I've always loved gaining more knowledge on the past.
I was also History. I did my best in that class and came away with the best result possible in my exams.
(03-03-2016 - 12:19 AM)Rizla Wrote: I was also History. I did my best in that class and came away with the best result possible in my exams.

Yeah man, don't you feel like it's a good thing to know about where your people came from and how it's foundation came? That's how I felt.
(03-03-2016 - 12:22 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-03-2016 - 12:19 AM)Rizla Wrote: I was also History. I did my best in that class and came away with the best result possible in my exams.

Yeah man, don't you feel like it's a good thing to know about where your people came from and how it's foundation came? That's how I felt.

I enjoyed learning about the world wars specifically.
(03-03-2016 - 12:23 AM)Rizla Wrote: I enjoyed learning about the world wars specifically.

Sounds like we have more in common than I thought. Let's just hope there won't be another World War... that will ultimately end with the extinction of the human race.
(03-03-2016 - 12:31 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-03-2016 - 12:23 AM)Rizla Wrote: I enjoyed learning about the world wars specifically.

Sounds like we have more in common than I thought. Let's just hope there won't be another World War... that will ultimately end with the extinction of the human race.

Perhaps. I think of such thing was to occur it wouldnt be world wide, it would be more, America v Korea for example. I think some countries are more wise to enter a war like situation which could result in total destruction of man kind.
(03-03-2016 - 12:33 AM)Rizla Wrote: Perhaps. I think of such thing was to occur it wouldnt be world wide, it would be more, America v Korea for example. I think some countries are more wise to enter a war like situation which could result in total destruction of man kind.

That's not how most World Wars start. Most of them start by two countries having a disagreement, and taking each other to war. Once that happens they will both call to their allies... obviously ending in a World War.
(03-03-2016 - 12:37 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-03-2016 - 12:33 AM)Rizla Wrote: Perhaps. I think of such thing was to occur it wouldnt be world wide, it would be more, America v Korea for example. I think some countries are more wise to enter a war like situation which could result in total destruction of man kind.

That's not how most World Wars start. Most of them start by two countries having a disagreement, and taking each other to war. Once that happens they will both call to their allies... obviously ending in a World War.

But as I mentioned I think some countries would be wise enough to say to their allies, "Look I'm not entering this, we are allied however theres a risk of WW3."

Obviously that's not how the conversation goes but you get the gist.
I was also History. I did my best in that class and came away with the best result possible in my exams.
My favorite subject is Biology.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)