ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Favorite Means of Discussion

by Axe - 10-31-2016 - 08:39 PM
(10-31-2016 - 10:25 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-31-2016 - 10:22 PM)Aeroski Wrote: Yea, I personally never use Discord though, only things I use are Skype and TeamSpeak :)

I don't have any experience with TeamSpeak, never used it.

I like it because you can make tons of different channels for people to talk in, for instance if people joined it while playing games, there can be many different channels for each different game so it doesn't get confusing with people talking about different things. And you can also have as many people in one channel as you can fit in the whole TeamSpeak server.
(10-31-2016 - 10:27 PM)Aeroski Wrote: I like it because you can make tons of different channels for people to talk in, for instance if people joined it while playing games, there can be many different channels for each different game so it doesn't get confusing with people talking about different things. And you can also have as many people in one channel as you can fit in the whole TeamSpeak server.

So it's similar to Discord honestly.
(10-31-2016 - 10:28 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-31-2016 - 10:27 PM)Aeroski Wrote: I like it because you can make tons of different channels for people to talk in, for instance if people joined it while playing games, there can be many different channels for each different game so it doesn't get confusing with people talking about different things. And you can also have as many people in one channel as you can fit in the whole TeamSpeak server.

So it's similar to Discord honestly.

Yea I guess, I have just never used Discord. Lots of the people I have spoken to over the years used TeamSpeak so that's what I got used to.
I use Discord and Skype, just got back to Skype over ages ago.
Face to face, texting, facetime, skype.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)