ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Favorite Call of Duty?

by Polar - 05-11-2016 - 06:12 AM
What's your favorite call of duty and why?

Mine has to be Modern Warfare 2. I just love the way the game looks, plus it's smooth and you actually stay on the ground when you jump. It's probably one of the most realistic Call of Duties. It was also the first Call of Duty that I played. 
I myself am also a trickshotter, and so the trick shots look the best compared to any other game in my opinion. They are much cleaner, smoother and don't look choppy or anything as they do on other games.

Anyway, what's yours?
[Image: 4MBbeb1.jpg]
or me its a hard pic between the modern warfares. i enjoy these three the most but they each have their flaws i dont like but if i have to pick... i would pick Cod 4.
im a battelfield fun lel, don't play cod,
(05-11-2016 - 06:12 AM)Polar Wrote: What's your favorite call of duty and why?

Mine has to be Modern Warfare 2. I just love the way the game looks, plus it's smooth and you actually stay on the ground when you jump. It's probably one of the most realistic Call of Duties. It was also the first Call of Duty that I played. 
I myself am also a trickshotter, and so the trick shots look the best compared to any other game in my opinion. They are much cleaner, smoother and don't look choppy or anything as they do on other games.

Anyway, what's yours?

I like MW2 because MW3 is shit but I think MW2 is still the best call of duty but I play Black Ops 2 and 3 now more
Xbox GT: MrCreeper8264
Steam ID: misterepiccreeper
Twitter: MrCreeper8264
Snapchat: CampinIzLife
MW2 and BO2 are my favorite Call Of Duty's.
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
COD4 and MW2.

WaW is also a great game imo.
(05-11-2016 - 07:00 PM)MXQVV Wrote: COD4 and MW2.

WaW is also a great game imo.

I agree, WaW was good and is still fun to go back to time to time.
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
It was an original call of duty, no Halo involved or Destiny.
One of the best i have to say.
[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(05-12-2016 - 08:24 PM)XeTangy Wrote: Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
It was an original call of duty, no Halo involved or Destiny.
One of the best i have to say.

Looking forward to the remastered version. I'm sick of when you jump, you go 10 feet into the air.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)