ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Facebook/Twitter Warriors

by Wolf - 11-25-2015 - 08:37 PM
I hate people who will act like their all big and tough over their social media, acting as if they can do anything in the world.

Such as people who think they can take on ISIS as themself, or people who think that they can fight and win any fight IRL just because they can start and supposedly win their fight on their social media. It literally makes no sense whatsoever.

And no offense to anyone on here who has done it, but putting the French flag on your Facebook or Instagram isn't going to help anyone anywhere. If you'd like to help why don't you join the Military.
omfg i like this rank why has no one posted on this yet?
I think this term should be broadened to Internet Warriors. They just sit behind a keyboard and spew utter ignorance. I might be expecting to much, its the internet after all. Hahaha
(11-27-2015 - 12:38 AM)Design Wrote: I think this term should be broadened to Internet Warriors. They just sit behind a keyboard and spew utter ignorance. I might be expecting to much, its the internet after all. Hahaha

It's actually funny, how back in 2011/12 there weren't as many Internet Trolls as there are now. I swear over 80% of people on the internet can't be truthful/has to joke about serious matters.
niggas turning into hoes lmao

//2short
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."
true true true thats why i avoid twitter,
and i make sure all of my facebook friends are mature
Well said, lad. I don't even utilize Facebook any longer, nor was I interested in Twitter.
(01-16-2016 - 08:10 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(01-16-2016 - 08:10 AM)Alex Wrote: Well said, lad. I don't even utilize Facebook any longer, nor was I interested in Twitter.

Ye twitter is way more fun

How so?
(01-16-2016 - 08:39 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(01-16-2016 - 08:38 AM)Alex Wrote:
(01-16-2016 - 08:10 AM)CaptainModz Wrote:
(01-16-2016 - 08:10 AM)Alex Wrote: Well said, lad. I don't even utilize Facebook any longer, nor was I interested in Twitter.

Ye twitter is way more fun

How so?

I feel like the connection with my followers is better! When people can follow me, retweet my shit and i can see how many times my stuff keeps getting retweeted.

Seems like a 'Hit & Miss' to me.
Meh. I don't even bother with FB anymore. I occasionally roam twitter for streamers but that's about it. Social media is like gone in my opinion. It had value but now only 12-15 year old dramatic teens use it.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)