ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

FREE Steam/Amazon gift cards

by praisekek123 - 05-30-2017 - 03:39 PM
Testing to see if real
Free gift cards.... yeah I kinda doubt that
(05-30-2017 - 03:39 PM)praisekek123 Wrote: Before we begin, Iíd like to say this method has been personally tested by me. I wouldnít waste my time writing up a method that does not work. The very least youíll make with this guide if all the instructions are followed correctly will be $35 overnight. But as mentioned, the potential of this making anywhere between $50-100 a night is just as easily achievable!
Now youíre probably thinking, $35 a night is nothing, so whatís the point of me continuing?
The worst mindset to have when it comes to making money, every penny counts. Think of it this
way; there are 365 days in a year. If you were to do this method for even letís say 180 days, thatís an
extra $6300 youíve made WHILST sleeping. Remember, this method requires MINIMAL effort when it
has been set up. 
Ready? Letís just straight into it.

STEP 1: 

Using your Android or iPhone device, open up the browser and open this link:
http://abo.io/bxnkcmcm
Please ensure you type the URL correctly, it is vital you do this. Yes it is my referral link but Iíll
explain why itís important you download the app through the link. If done through my referral,
instantly you earn 3333 Coins.
Along with this, you will earn 25% of whatever I earn daily, which can be anything around 10,000-
50,000. So youíre guaranteed tons of extra Coins daily if done through my referral. The key to
making money on this app is working together, itíll benefit me because Iíll also earn 25% of what you
make and youíll earn 25% of what I make. It goes hand in hand
STEP 2:

Once you have visited the website, you need to click the 'get started section' & download the app. Once the app has been downloaded, you will have to choose from one of the downloads. Please ensure to choose one that has a subtitle of 'Install & Earn' or 'Install & Open App to Earn'. It must be something that just requires you to download the app and open it for a few seconds.
STEP 3:

Once youíve downloaded the app, stay on the page until you see a notification at the top letting you know that you've earned coins. 
Once the coins have been added to your account, you will receive a bonus of all of my current earnings. My earnings currently stand at 71349 and as you will earn 25% of this, you will earn enough to bag yourself an instant $25 Amazon / Paypal gift card. 

STEP 4:

Once youíve downloaded your choice of application/game, just press play and let your phone do the farming. The application
only needs to be running for you to be earning, you donít require any interaction. If you want to save some battery, download the app called ëíNight Modeíí and enable the power saving option if you have one.
The longer the app runs, the more Coins you earn. These Coins can then be cashed in for PayPal or Amazon cards, no bullshitting.

Please leave some feedback if you liked it
these things are long and crazy! You need paitence and effort. Heart Whistle Cash

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)