ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

FREE $5 PAYPAL EASILY - WHITEHAT - PROOF INSIDE - WORKING

by Zikama - 09-02-2016 - 08:02 AM
1) Sign up here. I don't know if you need to use your real email or not. I used my real email anyways, not a big deal.

2) Go here and click "settings". Fill in your real first/last name and your PayPal email. Next, adjust the slider if necessary so that it's all the way to the left (100% cashback, 0% charity) if it's not like that already. Then select the payment method as "PayPal" and fill in your PayPal email if necessary. [If the link doesn't work, click My Account -> Settings -> Basics]

3) You will already have the $5 signup bonus and you will now need the other $0.01 in order to get paid.

4) Get this chrome extension. What this does is that whenever you're on a store's website that you can get cashback from, it'll let you know that you can get cashback on it and a popup in the corner will ask if you want it. Just hit that button and it will redirect you back to where you were but this time it'll be using a cashback link.

4a) OPTIONALLY IF YOU DON'T SHOP ONLINE - You can go on eBay and just buy some piece of crap for at least $0.90 and it will give you enough cashback just so that you can cashout the $5. You can keep making new accounts and doing this if you want and you will get $5 back each time, effectively $4.10 profit. This is against their terms though so you may be caught or you might not be. The whole idea of this method is just to get the $5 for doing something you already do, but if you want to make the $4.10 profit then just buy something for 90 cents off eBay.

5) Now, when you buy something, you'll get whatever % back that it said when you clicked on it.

6) As soon as you checkout from wherever you were shopping, it'll go to your pending balance on the website.

7) That's all you have to do! Once it clears the pending balance, it'll go to your current balance and they'll pay you $5 + whatever cashback you got via your PayPal. You don't need to withdraw or anything, it's all automatic.

Have fun and enjoy this is what I got so far!! Im still grind tho! :P

[Image: 11257addb0292a98191c84c8391ecbc0.png]
Just Bumping The Post. :)
I dout this works tbh
(09-05-2016 - 06:21 PM)TechModz Wrote: I dout this works tbh

ever-thought of trying it?
-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------
Good stuff, I bookmarked the thread and I'm going to try it out later. Be sure to use the Hide command next time.
Nice share, thanks for posting. :)
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
No worries your welcome! :)
Мы команда SEO-экспертов, специализирующихся на увеличении трафика и повышении рейтинга вашего сайта в поисковых системах.
Наша команда постигли успехи в своей области и хотим поделиться с вами нашим опытом и навыками.
Какая помощь доступна у нас:
рекламное агентство продвижение сайта цены
• Тщательный анализ вашего сайта и разработка персональной стратегии продвижения.
• Модернизация контента и технических аспектов вашего сайта для оптимальной работы.
• Ежемесячный мониторинг и анализ данных для постоянного совершенствования вашего онлайн-присутствия.
Подробнее https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/
У наших клиентов уже есть результаты: рост посещаемости, улучшение позиций в поисковых системах и, конечно, рост бизнеса. Мы готовы предложить вам консультацию бесплатно, для обсуждения ваших потребностей и разработки стратегии продвижения, соответствующей вашим целям и бюджету.
Не упустите шанс улучшить свои результаты в интернете. Обратитесь к нам немедленно.
Для продвижения сайта заходи на сайт https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/ | цены на аудит сайта

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)