ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

FFXIII or nothing

by Iris124 - 10-19-2017 - 02:36 PM
Seriously does anyone take FFXIII seriously? Heck no! sad really but no one cares.....RIP the better FF games that made it to this console
I personally like Final Fantasy Games. I have been playing them since Final Fantasy 7. it seems the newer games are getting further and further away from the main concept of the game.
(10-19-2017 - 03:09 PM)killamods1 Wrote: I personally like Final Fantasy Games. I have been playing them since Final Fantasy 7. it seems the newer games are getting further and further away from the main concept of the game.

true. FFXV is something else. they even had to ask what DLC to give out showing the lack in complete content. FFVII was one of the more well-known games so i can understand where you started. Personally i started on FFXIII then moved down to IX IV etc.
(10-19-2017 - 02:36 PM)Iris124 Wrote: Seriously does anyone take FFXIII seriously? Heck no! sad really but no one cares.....RIP the better FF games that made it to this console

Noice :)
personally dont like final fantasy
I say nothing because nothing is still something dude
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: leeching/spamming
i hope they come out with FF VII RM soon
Ban reason: Multi
i don’t like it lol
they need to hurry up and come out with FF7 Rm. !!
Ban reason: Multi
what is it man???

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)