ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

FBI Database dump

by DarkCosmic - 01-16-2017 - 02:37 AM
Enjoy

Date: 01/2017
Users: 158
Hash: SHA1

Database: (Email, Pass(SHA1 Encrypted), Salt):

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Looking for a database? Or you want to gather some information and if so come and let's do business. Also I'm selling some combolists. My Market[Image: T9q7Q9A.gif][Image: syL0jNs.jpg]
Any proof would be welcomed. Otherwise this screams of fakeness. Authenticity is key m8.
(01-16-2017 - 03:10 AM)GB4sfzF4Jm6 Wrote: Any proof would be welcomed. Otherwise this screams of fakeness. Authenticity is key m8.

Hey idiot google is your friend, also go back to where you came from. I think you're from hackforums! Here's some of the info for you RETARD. 
Date: 01/2017
Users: 158
Hash: SHA1
Database: (Email, Pass(SHA1 Encrypted), Salt):
Looking for a database? Or you want to gather some information and if so come and let's do business. Also I'm selling some combolists. My Market[Image: T9q7Q9A.gif][Image: syL0jNs.jpg]
Please host the contents on another site, and post the link here.
@3 is a pretty kewl individual. 

Right now I can't feel my heart.

He made me put this for one credit.
(01-16-2017 - 03:10 AM)GB4sfzF4Jm6 Wrote: Any proof would be welcomed. Otherwise this screams of fakeness. Authenticity is key m8.

Are you really that dumb mate? Asking some proofs? Fucktard if you wanna know go find it on your own. You should be thankful that O.P Shared his leaks. That's his job to post some leaks whether it's fake or not. Don't expect an O.P will feed you some info's if you really wanna know. Google is your friend liked the O.P said.
(01-16-2017 - 03:28 AM)Thalia Wrote: Please host the contents on another site, and post the link here.

Done mate! :)

(01-16-2017 - 03:28 AM)walkerme09 Wrote:

Are you really that dumb mate? Asking some proofs? Fucktard if you wanna know go find it on your own. You should be thankful that O.P Shared his leaks. That's his job to post some leaks whether it's fake or not. Don't expect an O.P will feed you some info's if you really wanna know. Google is your friend liked the O.P said.

Genius indeed!
:D all passwords are autogenerated (not user set) so there is no other use of them besides fbi site but fbi resets all passwords in case of a hack XD so i guess you only have emails of agents so you can contact them Kappa :troll:
[WTS] Private Dehashed/Cracked Databases!
Remember to Like my posts!
:kappa:
[Image: giphy.gif]
THX
Hmmmm interesting
wow finnaly i ve replied on another one but was a dead link

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)