ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Eternity

by Senpai - 12-20-2015 - 06:48 PM
Hello Members of Demon Forums
Today i would like to thank @ℛizlα and @Nova For giving me the opportunity to be part of the DF News Team

I will be updating the Site with News, However News Articles & Such will not be arriving onto a later time.
I will be creating HQ posts and sharing content with the community for the time being

I am Also The Co-Leader of Eternity
If you would like to join the Team, Feel Free to apply Here: http://demonforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1048

We will be looking forward to seeing some of your applications!

Feel Free to PM me if you have any further question!

Hope to see you guys around the forums!
Glad to have you apart of my news team and co leading my group.

Lets bring this forward to create something amazing for users.
I can't wait for the weekly news, it's going to be great:yus:
(12-20-2015 - 06:59 PM)Nova Wrote: I can't wait for the weekly news, it's going to be great:yus:

I Agree im super excited!
great group I have already applied not sure if I'm acceptable lol :D
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(12-20-2015 - 09:17 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: great group I have already applied not sure if I'm acceptable lol :D

Can you apply again as I made a new thread and removed the other, unless I'm missing it on the new thread.
(12-20-2015 - 09:22 PM)ℛizlα Wrote:
(12-20-2015 - 09:17 PM)BigDaddyModz Wrote: great group I have already applied not sure if I'm acceptable lol :D

Can you apply again as I made a new thread and removed the other, unless I'm missing it on the new thread.

sure will apply agin :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
I'm thinking the first news will be released either on the 1st of January or one week into January.

Thoughts @Nova @RJTB ?
(12-21-2015 - 12:15 AM)ℛizlα Wrote: I'm thinking the first news will be released either on the 1st of January or one week into January.

Thoughts @Nova @RJTB ?

Sounds like a plan :)
(12-21-2015 - 12:19 AM)RJTB Wrote:
(12-21-2015 - 12:15 AM)ℛizlα Wrote: I'm thinking the first news will be released either on the 1st of January or one week into January.

Thoughts @Nova @RJTB ?

Sounds like a plan :)

Yeah :yus:

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)